"You don't know how many sleepless nights of repenting I went through after that," I shook my head and sighed. "I'm very disappointed in myself."

"No need to be... we're human," Harry shrugged it off as he reached for his bottled water and chugged half of it down after getting the cap open. "You know... I can really have you right now, but I'm choosing to be kind and actually accept your wishes."

"Thank you," I bowed my head.

"Mhm..." Harry replied as he drank his water, his eyes resting on me.

Once he removed the bottle from his lips, he released a satisfying moan as he closed the cap. His lips glistened under the beaming sun, giving me so many images in my mind of him tasting me. His mouth always ended up being coated with my own juices from my core like chapstick, and man, it messes with me every time.

"Can you not do that?" I asked of him, following with a groan. "You know what you're trying to do..."

"I don't know what you're talking about, darling."

Lifting his behind off the ground, he dug in his back pocket for something until it was retrieved in his hands. My lips parted when my eyes landed on the green bandana, feeling my insides fume with heat. He knew that bandana was going to be the ending of it all, which is why he pulled it out. But I won't break. I can't.

After getting it wrapped around his head, pushing some of his curls back, he passed me a innocent smile before reaching inside of the basket and getting an orange. What are you planning now, Styles? Instead of peeling it or cutting it apart, he dug his tiny thumb nails into it then in one swift motion with the use of his muscles, Harry was able to break it apart in two.

"Would you like the other half?" Harry offered, extending his damp hand out in my direction.

My gaze flickered up from him to the orange, watching the juice drip down his captivating fingers that I've adored so much. His hands were strong and always looked nice— almost never rough and his cuticles stayed on point. I wanted them in me oh-so desperately, but I have to wait until we get to the car or back to Gemma's.

How about we just go now?

"Harry, if you want to do it we can just go to the car or—"

"So you do want me to fuck you with my fingers and nibble on that beautiful clit of yours, correct?"

I inhaled a shaky breath then allowed my head to hang down. His vulgar description killed me and he's doing it all on purpose. I turned my head to gaze around the area, seeing no one in sight before checking out the parking lot that seemed so damn far from where we sat.

"Give me your phone," I demanded with my hand out, raising my head to gaze into his eyes.

Harry's eyebrows knitted in confusion. "For why?"

"Do you want to eat me out or not?"

"But what does my phone have to do..."

"You have five seconds to hand it to me... five," I began.

He growled under his breath. "Shit, alright. Slow your roll." Harry reached for his cellular device in his pocket then pulled it out, slapping it onto my hand.