71

Chapter Seventy One
__________________

Harry's eyes fell down to the buttons on my dress then planted his cold fingertip against my goosebump filled chest. I inhaled a sharp breath as he allowed that simple pad of his finger to run along the bare skin, evidently noticing what it was doing to me. My blood rushed though my veins and the anticipation was high, but I'm smart enough to know sexual encounters in a public area wasn't the best idea.

"Harry... we can't," I whispered, grabbing his hand and removing it from my skin.

His eyes met mine again. "Come on... allow me to, baby. Just for five minutes... you know that's all I really need."

I smiled, rolling my eyes. "I'm not getting in trouble over you, Harry. We're at a park— near children, at that."

Harry glanced over at the playground. "We're so far from it, though."

I ignored him and returned back to the blanket that lied on the grass and took a seat. I completely acted oblivious towards the handsome man who still stood besides me momentarily before realizing how serious I was about not getting into any trouble. Harry's so damn daring that he's always willing to do the wildest things and I could never be that type of person even if I tried.

We ate and chatted about random things like we always do. He told me about his mother's recipes and how when she passed away, he and Gemma fought over who was going to keep it which he ended up winning because he used him being the youngest an excuse. I found it hilarious, but pissed him off when I told him that I agreed that Gemma should've gotten it instead.

He then asked me about my mother and I's relationship while I was growing up, which surprised me that he'd ask such a thing. I wanted to question it, of course, but I assumed he only asked because we were already on the mother topic.

I went all the way back to the age of seven because that's all I could truthfully remember. Things were so much better for me at that time because my mother appeared to be more happier and appreciative of me, her husband and her life in general. There wasn't much to explain because he came around once things started to change, so...

When we finished eating, Harry and I took all of our things after deciding to go by the lake and enjoy the sight of the water and the weather that we were blessed with for the day. It's been depressing since the weather can't make up it's mind and figure out whether it wants to be warm, hot or cold. Most of the time it's cold and rainy, though.

"I love this dress on you," Harry admitted, planting his hand on my thigh. A light smirk grew on my lips, I knew he was only saying that because he picked it out and additionally, he's trying to sweet talk me into letting him eat me out in public.

"You're not slick," I told him, knowingly. "It's not happening, Harry."

"But why? You love doing crazy shit like this!"

"Um, since when?" I laughed. "Every time you've done it was at times where I couldn't even fight you about it. Don't think I forgot about the time where you ate me out at church and fingered me under the table during dinner with pastor Styles, my mom, the man who I thought was my father, your sister, Lauren—"

"Okay, I get it." He raised his hands. "But if you can do it at a church... you can do it here, too. God is already upset with the both of us, so."

Lustful Sinners - H.SOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara