14

Day 8

"Do you like him y/n?"
"you can tell me, you know?"

Jake's words were replaying in my head as I sat at the park in the cold winter day. I didn't want to tell Jake anything about Jungwon as I do still have feelings for Jake and I myself have no idea how I feel about Jungwon.

I will admit that yes, I do like him but not as much as Jake. I've liked Jake for a a really long time and i've only knows Jungwon for about 1-2 weeks now.

"y/n!", I shot my head towards the direction of the voice I have heard, "y/n! over here" I hear someone say for the second time.

I turn my head again and saw Sunghoon with Jake waving their arms around to get my attention. Quickly I stood up and ran towards them with a huge smile on my face.

"what are you doing here y/n?" Sunghoon says quickly giving him an excited hug, "well, i went to get fresh air" I chuckled.

"it's 5° outside" Jake says with a laughing tone as I turned away from Sunghoon and opened my arms wide open so I could hug him as well.

Last night was quite interesting actually. Jake and I talked about everything and eventually made up resulting in us now being back to friends.

I felt his arms around my waist as he tightly hugged me making me warm up in the cold weather.

I then noticed Sunghoon's expressions changing showing that he was confused, "you guys dont have to pretend around me" he chuckles and looks at us with his eyebrows raised up high.

"we're not pretending" I say breaking the hug and leaving Jake, "we made up last night actually, thanks to the group project"

Sunghoon's lips turned into an O as he understood that we were now back to being friends. The only problem was I had no idea wether or not Jake still had a thing for Yuna, because I didn't have the courage to ask him about it.

"anyways, what are you guys doing?" I asked them, "well, since we have a soccer game tomorrow, we wanted to look around the field" Jake says to me as I walked with them towards the direction of our school.

"y/n seems to have a little crush" Jake suddenly says nudging my arms as felt a blush creep onto my face, "shut up, I don't like him"

"you like someone y/n?" Sunghoon asked with a questionable tone, "I think it's someone from the school we're playing tomorrow!", Quickly I turn my head towards Jake and felt my heart skip a beat.

"What if Jake finds out I have some sort of feeling towards Jungwon?"

"I like Jake way more though"

"nobody can find out"

"Who is it y/n?" Sunghoon clears his throat as I only looked down, "it's no one, you guys know," I lie to them knowing that the two of them are pretty close friends with Jungwon.

"Who do you like Jake?" I suddenly blurted out regretting what I have just said, "Well I do like someone, but I'm not gonna say who it is", Jake looked towards me and smiles mischievously.

"why not?", "if you're not gonna tell me who you like I won't tell you who I like" the boy raised his brows and then smirks to annoy me.

"you're so annoying" I sigh annoyed while staring at an ice-cream shop across the road, "let's go eat ice-cream"

My head turned towards Sunghoon who has noticed me craving for ice cream but instead I Jake pull my wrist softly and started to walk with me towards the ice cream shops leaving Sunghoon behind.

The two of us entered the small ice-cream shop and excitedly scanned all the ice-creams before walking to the cashier with Jake.

"one 'Mom is alien' please and one" Jake turned his head towards me

"oh, uhh I'll just have this one" I point to the menu as the lady at the cashier nods, "that would be $5.79"

I quickly turned to grab my wallet so I could pay but quickly stopped when I heard the cashier go 'cha-ching', "it's okay, I'll pay, you deserve y/n"

I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter around and it made me feel so happy as Jake was being a gentleman and making me remember how much I really liked him.

"you have really nice boyfriend there, young lady" we heard the women say and she pointed at Jake making the both of us blush widely as the both of us were shy.

Jake and I moved to the side waiting for our ice-cream and awkwardly we took little-short glances at each other but didn't dare taking longer glances as we were both very shy.

"here you go" the women says holding the ice-cream out so we could grab the ice-cream cups, "funny how you guys are eating ice-cream right now, its 5°" we heard her say again as the both of chuckles. "we're gonna warm each other up" Jake smiles and puts him arms around my shoulders.

The both of us started to put the spoon in our mouth as we waited for Sunghoon who was currently ordering ice-cream for himself.

I felt my phone buzz from my pockets and I quickly pulled it out of my pockets to see a message from my mum.

Y/N, get home now. Your brother is home alone and you need to do your chores!

"hey guys, I've actually got to get home, my brother is home alone" I awkwardly say standing up from the chair and waving my goodbyes to the two boys.

I quickly gave them a small hug before I left, "thank you for the ice-cream Jake" I say exiting the little shop.

"If only my Daniel would just care for himself" I sigh annoyed that he has just ruined my die.

"Y/N!" I shot my head towards the voice and saw Sunghoon running towards me and as he finally arrived beside me her brought his hands around my shoulders, "Jake went home as well he went to meet someone so I will be walking you home"

a/n
I hope everyone likes this chapter, ive actually been very busy because i have school and it's only the first week but i have a stack of hw 💔