The way I love you - part 1

Start from the beginning

Never she know, the paper glowed into gold and it pops into full gold dust.

IN DREAM:

Irene slowly open her eyes and she found an unfamiliar place.

"Where am I? Am I dreaming?" She found a lot of people, circling around a certain area. She went their and saw a gorgeous and charismatic woman.

"SEULGI MARRY ME!!!" The girl beside her shout, and Seulgi look at their direction and smiled. Irene felt her heart beats rapidly. When Seulgi went inside the hotel, the people left already. Irene was curious so she went inside the hotel and roams around. She found herself wearing casual clothes.

"This is not a dream" she mumbled.

She just roam around, it was very elegant and cozy hotel. She was already on the last floor and it was different from other floors. There is only one big room.

There were guards guarding and she walk out. "Why am I here?" She shook her head and went inside the elevator. When the elevator was about to close a hand stop it and it open again. It was Seulgi bringing foods and she was surprised.

"You! You are not allowed here!" Seulgi said

"Ah...uhm.. I got lost" Seulgi didn't believe her and pull her in her hotel room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I told you I got lost!!!" Irene says it for a hundred times and Seulgi still didn't believe her.

"You are the one of the paparazzi, aren't you?" Seulgi sit on the couch in front of her.

"I'M NOT!!!! I'm just a freelancer who offer services!!!"

"What's your name again?"

"IRENE BAE!" Irene exlaimed

"No need to shout like that" Seulgi said and call someone.

Few minutes later, Seulgi approach her and look at her head to toe. Irene covers herself.

"You're right, I'm sorry about that" Seulgi said and walk to the kitchen.

"So can I go home now?"

"No, you said you were a freelancer"

"Yes"

"Then I'll offer you something"

"What?"

"Be my model"

Irene was so surprised she run to the door, she thinks she will be sold to random people, the guards stop her and make her sit on the couch.

"Are you stupid? I'm not that type who sells out women. You will be the model for my painting"

"Huh? P...painting?"

"Yes, I really can't find anyone, since you are here already-"

"NO!" Irene cut her off. Irene was so determined, she is not gonna work with this person she just met.

"1 million won" Seulgi said

"No..not gonna reject that...deal"

"Deal" Seulgi smiled, they both shake their hands

END OF DREAM

Irene open her eyes, she quickly sit and look around,

"What was that? It was just a dream?? My 1 million won is a dream???"