𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:YOU'RE NOT GEORGIE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
YOU'RE NOT GEORGIE

WHEN BILL HAD SPOTTED BEVERLY floating in the air, he yelled her name, attempting to jump up to get to her before his eyes fell onto the blonde he had come to feel something for. He swallowed before running over to her, kneeling down in front of her and trying to wake her up, but to no avail. But then, his eyes fell on the figure of his brother. He paused, looking at the boy before watching as Georgie ran away. He was quick to turn his attention back towards Athena.

     "I'll come back for you." He then glanced towards Beverly. "Both of you." And then he ran off.

Not too soon after, the rest of the Loser's Club were filing into the room, their attention immediately falling on Beverly when they noticed the girl floating in the air. Ben was quick to want to rescue her, climbing on top of Mike's shoulder's as he struggled to grab onto Beverly's foot. When he grabbed onto her, he was quick to pull her down with the help of the other boys. Ben tried everything he could to wake the girl up. Shaking her violently as he cried out for the redhead that he had been quick to fall in love with. Tears fell down his cheeks before a crazy idea popped into his head. Before he could even talk himself out of it, he crashed his lips onto Beverly's making the other's look away in discomfort and slight disgust.

     That's when Beverly gasped awake. The first words she spoke, were the words that Ben had written on a card. "January Embers?"

     Ben smiled widely. "My heart burns there too."

     It took a moment before Beverly remembered something, her heart immediately picked up as she looked around. "Where's Athena? Where is she?" When a groan could be heard, the group's attention immediately snapped over to Athena who was forcing herself to sit up straight, a hand coming to her forehead as she felt the dried blood that was attached to her skin. The group were quick to run over to the girl, Richie being the one to kneel in front of her.

     "Athena, you okay?"

     "I was almost murdered by a psychotic clown, Richie, no I'm not fucking okay!" Athena snapped. She looked at the boy for a moment before pulling him into a hug, a sob of relief falling from her lips as soon as she had seen the familiar boy kneeled in front of her. She pulled away from him before accepting the hands of Stanley and Eddie, allowing the girl to be pulled up from the floor. She looked around, noticing a certain boy that was missing from the group, making a deep frown form on her face. "Guys, where's Bill?"

     The group all ran, looking for their friend, and stopping dead in their tracks when they found him. However, he wasn't alone. In front of Bill stood Georgie, his yellow rain coat covering his body with the paper boat Bill had made him in his hand. Georgie looked up at his older brother, a desperate look in his eyes ass he said, "Take me home, Billy." Bill just stood there, looking at his brother which immediately made tears fill Georgie's eyes. "I wanna go home." The young boy cried. "I miss you. I wanna be with mom and dad."

     "I want more than anything for you to be home." Bill told him, his voice cracking as he struggled to hold back his tears. He took a few steps closer. "With mom and dad. I miss you so much."

     "I love you, Billy."

     "I love you too." He then put the bolt gun up to Georgie's forehead, and Athena placed a hand over her mouth, trying to control the sobs that wanted to break through. "But you're not Georgie." Georgie let out whimpers as he looked up at his brother before Bill closed his eyes and released the trigger, sending Georgie to the floor. They all stood there in stunned silence, looking down at the body of Georgie that laid there as still as could be. Athena kept her eyes on the boy's body as she carefully walked up to Bill, placing a hand on his shoulder.

That's when the all tensed, taking a step backwards as violent screams started to leave Georgie's mouth. His body violently shook, his screams becoming almost demented as what seemed like curled up muscle coming from his body before hands shot our, revealing the arms of the clowns. And then the clown's leg's appeared, the white outfit now completely covering the body that had once been Georgie's. The clown limply stood up, his arms and head dangling limply. All you could hear were the shouts of everyone, screaming for Bill to kill it. The boy walked forward, placing the bolt gun against the clown's head, no one seeming to hear Mike's warning calls. When Bill shot the clown, it took a moment for them to all realize that they should have listened to Mike. For the bolt gun had not been loaded.

 For the bolt gun had not been loaded