Teaser

Jaune walked alone in the halls of Beacon. If someone were to see him they would only see a shell of the dork he was.

It was only moments ago, the situation had escalated at a rapid pace at the headmaster's office. Team RWBY, NPR as well  another boy were arguing with the said headmaster.

The boy was a new student that came as a late arrival. Everyone got well with them except Jaune.

The boy came from Haven academy, hand-picked by Ozpin and Glynda, and who had actually managed to steal team RWBY and Pyrrha's hearts as they were similar and quickly started a relationship.

The boy. Alister basically took his place just because his team wanted it. which caused Jaune to stay in a small and empty room in the dorms.

Now he saw the mentioned in front of him accusing him of being a fraud and having no place in beacon. They demanded his removal from his team and expulsion. They even threatened the headmaster.

Ozpin agreed to remove him from his team but not to expel him. When they argued back the headmaster made it clear who was in charge and if they wanted to leave they could but wouldn't be accepted into any other academy. The group left in an angry manner.

"I'm sorry mister Arc" was Ozpin words as he left the office.

Suddenly he was pulled from his thought as he bumped into someone. That someone was a rabbit Faunes.

"Velvet? Are you ok?" he asked as he reached a hand to help her get up. But said Faunus just got up on her own.

"I'm sorry Jaune. But we can't be seen together" she spoke and quickly left. Jaune reached for her but before could even speak a single word he was shoved into a wall. turning around he saw Velvet's remaining teammates.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER FRAUD!" Screamed a furious Coco Adel. "If I see you even close to her I will pummel you to the ground. Not just me but these two as well get it" she said as she pointed to her teammates "get it?" Jaune could only nod.

The rest of team CVFY started to leave but not before Coco punched him in the stomach. Jaune weakly got up as he headed to his room.

Finally arriving, he only saw the pathetic room. Jaune started to speak to himself as he headed to the balcony of his room:

"Everything is wrong"

"Everything is falling apart"

"I HAVE BECOME NOTHING!" he yelled as he lowered his head. But then a small smile appeared on his face and almost as a whisper:

"All according to plan"

Suddenly his shadow grew and enveloped him. Gone were his normal clothes and armor. Now he wore a full black suit with gold accents.

"Compromise is not an option" he said as he passed his hand over his face which became enveloped in darkness with a single red ord representing his eye which watched all of vale.