4

Iris plops down on the couch and stares at the ceiling.

She lives on the top floor in one of those high-end apartment buildings that you would sometimes see in movies. The whole building itself was huge and fancy. Her apartment interior had a sleek and modern design. The colours black and beige were the main themes of her two level apartment. All the furniture complimented every inch of the floor. Up the stairs were many doors that lead to different rooms, decorated by none other than Iris herself. She had her own hobbies, just like every else, so she took advantage of the situation and gave every room a use. It was pretty selfish for her not to leave room for guests, but she thought she would figure something out when the times comes.

Even if she arrived in Japan a few days ago, Iris only unpacked the necessities. There were still quite a few boxes laying around the apartment. Instead of being responsible and finishing her apartment up, she decided to procrastinate to play video games on her PC. In all honesty, she likes the mess. It feels like, her: unpredictable and waiting to be uncovered. Unfortunately, she still had to unpack, because most of her nerd and geek stuff were still in the boxes.

I guess it's time to organize my apartment, yay.

She groggily got up from the couch, picked up the box closest to her and brought it upstairs to the closest room.

~~~~~

Aizawa flips through his students' internship choices. Cementoss looks over Eraser's shoulder "Some of them already picked their agencies I see." Shota give him a hum of agreement. He had a certain degree of worry for Iida. He had picked an agency in Hosu, where his brother was found fatally injured. He could have gone to many other better places.

Yet, he still chose Hosu.

Something else catches his eye. Two of his students are going to Best Jeanist's agency: Bakugou and Iris. This can only go extremely well, or end horribly. On the first day Iris came, he couldn't help but smile at the duo's interaction. Even though he was asleep, he could hear everything. He didn't expect her to answer him that way. He didn't expect Bakugou to not have a quick reaction to it either.

~~~~~

After a hard evening's work, everything at the lonely Morningstar apartment was in place. As soon as it was completed, she got changed and went straight to bed, with no distractions. Laying under the covers, a few thoughts run across her mind.

Everyone's aura's were interesting, but Bakugou's got my attention for some reason. Why can't I keep my mind off of him?  He radiated a strong, red aura, filled with rage. As expected of his explosive personality. But, it's different. It flows like a deep gushing river, beautiful even.

It was a bit weird to her. Bakugou was not a simple addition of numbers like everyone else, but a complex formula, begging to be solved. Iris was determined. If she couldn't find herself, she would find someone else first.