𖦹 o n e

hyerbear:lord give me strengthi'm about to throw myself off my balcony pls help👹

hyerbear:
lord give me strength
i'm about to throw myself off my balcony pls help👹

sooboo:
let me guess..
they're at it again?🌝

hyerbear:
FUCKING KARAOKE

sooboo:
...

hyerbear:
ITS 2:47AM
WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND DECIDED
"oh, lets scream our lungs out and wake up all the neighbours?" LIKE WHATJCICJSJDJ

sooboo:
i mean you were the one who decided to move in next to kpop idols,, thats on you sis🍵🍵

kang hyeri groaned and shut her phone off, setting it aside. the older of the two did have a point.

she moved in recently, unaware that kpop idols nct127 lived in the dorm next door. and honestly? it was a struggle. she'd never been anywhere as loud as her neighbours dorm and it was driving her crazy.

the blonde buried her face in her pillow as she bit back a scream, she could understand why all the other past residents on this floor moved out. she didn't have the chance to meet any of her other neighbours as they'd already left before she moved in.

"yutA~~" a loud voice was heard through the thin walls, most likely booming out of the karaoke mic the quintet had brought.
"jungwOo~~" replied another voice, the girl assumed it belonged to 'yuta'.

lifting her pillow, she placed it over her head, in hopes of blocking out the slightest bit of noise from next door. no use.

and with a frustrated groan, hyeri launched her pillow at the direction in which the commotion was coming from.
she'd finally had enough.

the blonde looked up at her ceiling after lifting herself up and off her bed, "sooa i swear to god i'm gonna whoop their asses if they don't quiet down!" she mumbled, hoping the quintet would hear her prayers and finally shut up.

silence.

thats strange.. she thought.

that was until a loud surge of laughter erupted from the other side of the wall.

"god hold me back," she sighed heavily, "i don't want to go to jail."
you couldn't blame her though, she'd lived with this for the past 4 months already. i'm sure any normal person would be fed up, too.

the blonde made her way to her desk, picking up a pen. after a few seconds of scribbling words down on the sheet, she'd finished her masterpiece. what did it say? you may be wondering.

hello neighbours,
                         i live in the dorm beside you guys, i'd just like to say,
sincerely, shut the fuck up.
sorry for the rude introduction but yall pissing me off </3

-k.hyr

perfect.
she thought as she folded the a4 sheet in two. she proceeded to put her bunny slippers on and open her door.
it took her less than 10 seconds to make it to their dorm. she placed the letter on the ground and mentally noted never to run into them because she'd not be able to look them in the eye.

hyeri mentally prepared herself before knocking on the door, the girl then sprinted back towards her apartment, almost managing to get back inside safely. almost.

the blonde somehow managed to trip over the oxygen particles in the air and she went crashing onto the ground.
as if on cue, a click was heard behind her, the door opened revealing a tall boy, he looked around 22-23ish years old.

kang hyeri thanked god when he hadn't noticed her, giving her the perfect escape. she got back into her dorm safely, however she didn't notice how hard the door had slammed behind her.

on the other side of the door, the boy gawked at it with a face filled with confusion, before looking down at the note in his hand.

sincerely, shut the fuck up.

the boys brow raised in amusement, we'll see, k.hyr, we'll see. he thought, making his way back into his own apartment.

this note meant war. and he wasn't going to lose easily.

hyeri watch out boo, you may be the one getting whooped now 😳