𝟠. 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕞𝕤

Harry's POV

I've spent few days with Rue. It was really fun, she showed me few furniture stores and we bought few things to my apartment, it didn't look that empty anymore.

I got a tv, few plants, new curtains and a carpet. It looked more like home. I'm so grateful that Rue helped me with picking things.

Even tho me and Rue became closer, and she's been trusting me more I've never been inside of her apartment.

Maybe she just doesn't trust me enough, it's understandable.

I felt like me and Rue became closer friends, even tho we weren't talking much about our past, or the sad parts of our life's we enjoyed our company.

I was really grateful for her, I still am.

It was Saturday, I was laying in my bed looking at the ceiling. The sun was coming through the window blinding me. I need to close my eyes. I breathed in heavily.

I haven't got any plans for today. I stood up and I went to the bathroom.

I looked at the reflection in the mirror.

A man. Looks older than he actually is, it's because of the tiredness that's visible on his face. Green eyes with massive eye bags. Nose, pretty normal. Lips, thin and dry. Sharp jawline and facial hair. Not much but it was there.

I took my hands and placed them on my face rubbing my eyes.

I felt so tired, even tho I slept well and I haven't got any nightmares lately.

I turned on the tab. I putted my hands under the steam of cool water and then I washed my face, it was a relief I felt like all the tiredness went off with the water.

I looked at the mirror again, the water was pouring down my face and some drops landed on my chest.

I turned the tab off and I grabbed a towel. I looked at the mirror again. Fuck it. I took my boxers off and I stand under the shower.

I turned the shower on, the water caressed every corner of my body.

I stood under the steam for a few minutes, and I grabbed some shampoo. I put the shampoo on my head and I started massaging my head gently. When the shampoo was all over my hair I stand under the steam again, the water was washing the shampoo off.

After a while I was done with a shower, I went out and I grabbed a towel. I dried myself and I placed the towel on the heater.

I went out from the bathroom and in he same time I turned my head to the main door. They were opening.

I'm fucking naked.

I ran to the living room and I hid behind a wall.

- WHO'S THERE.

- Harry ? Is that you where are you? It's mee your favourite friend, Ruee

- NO DON'T COME HERE. STAY THERE.

- What why?

- STAY THERE.

- Okay okay I'm standing next to the door what happened?

- Well .. what are you even doing here?

- Well we were fucking agreed that I will come today at 11:30am.. and we are gonna go to the bakery together, and maybe try to find Hayley because as you well know she's mad at me..

- Oh my god Rue .. will you forgive me if I would say that I forgot ?

- No.

- I .. I'm really sorry