𝟛. 𝕣𝕦𝕖

I didn't know what to do, I sat next to her body and started to wake her up. After few seconds she started mumbling something. She opened her eyes only a tiny bit, she was really drunk.

- Heeey handsome whatcha doin' here ?

She started talking to me but her stare was really unclear.

- You felt off the bench. Are you okay?

- What bench?

- This bench - I pointed at the bench - You fainted.

- Wha? I didn't farted curly boy. - she started laughing and her eyes were closing again - you know you remind me of someone.

- Really?

- Yea this dude my girlfriend is obsessed with.

- Your girlfriend?

- Ya she's the prettiest woman on earth.

- Do you have her number ?

- Ohh no pretty boy you're not gonna steal her from me.

- I want to call her so she can pick you up from here.

- Sure sure pretty boy - she closed her eyes - let me just sleep here.

I took her phone from the pocket of her jacket I took her finger and I unlocked the phone, she had just 6 contacts. Tina - who I already know. Pizza guy, sushi guy , burger guy, brother/avoid, and the last one was "my pussy cat" which I claimed was her girlfriend so i decided to call that person.

- Rue, what the fuck ? Where are you!!

- I'm sorry but it's not .. I mean I'm not.. Rue..?

- Who are you ?! What the fuck did you do to my Rue?!

- What ?! No I did nothing I swear, I assume you're her girlfriend?

- Girlfriend? She doesn't have a .. OHH yea I am her girlfriend what do you want and why do you have her phone for fucks sake?!

- I found her in the park, she fainted , and I didn't know what to do with her. She's really drunk and she might be high.

- Oh my god ... Rue what the fuck .. okay so you're at the park?

- Yea.

- Okay I'm gonna be there in 5.

- Okay so-

I wasn't able to finished because she dropped the call. I was waiting with as I found out Rue, for her girlfriend to come by and take her.

- Your girlfriend is coming to take you from here.

- Yess I can't wait to have you know have- she started whispering - sex with her, - she started talking normally - cause we are a couple of course and we are really really really horny all the time bro - she looked at me and started raising her eyebrows up and down- .... yea you probably know since you are - she looked at me from up to down - really hot yourself, you're probably doing some weird stuff in the bedroom with your girlfriend  huh ? We could make out sometime if you're okay with that- she started laughing again.

I didn't know how to reply to that, I got kinda shy and I just stayed silent.

She looked at me and she sent me kisses. She was laughing and she was rolling on the ground.

After few minutes I recognised a shadow of a woman, she was running in my direction.

- Rue omg .. what the fuck babe ..

- Wassup girlfriend.

Rue's girlfriend turned to me.