𝟜. 𝕔𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖?

- Hey oh my god, I'm so so sorry, are you ok ? - I gave her my hand.

- Yes , I'm okay. - she took my hand and she stood up.

She was about to leave but I stopped her.

- I'm sorry I don't want to interrupt but are you ok?

She turned around and looked at me, she looked confused.

- And why do you even care? Do I know you?

- You don't remember don't you ? You were really drunk..

- Are you the one who took care of me yesterday?

- Yea.. - I scratched my head and smiled.

- Ah god I'm so sorry but I really don't remember a thing .. I'm so embarrassed please .. - she looked down - I'm so so sorry .. no one should've seen me like that.

- No it's totally fine, but are you better now ?

- Yes I'm much better. Thank you so so much... I don't even want to think of what could've happen if you weren't there.. and also I'm so so so sorry .. I'm sure I was talking some weird bullshit.. as I always do, but I really don't remember a thing so I'm really really sorry.. that's so embarrassing..

- No it's totally fine. - I smiled - I'm glad to hear that you're okay.

- Could I make it up to you somehow ?

- No really it's totally fine.

- No, I insist.

She seemed very confident while speaking.

- I really don't want to make any trouble..

I think by this I made her annoyed, she rolled her eyes, but then laughed.

- Oh god dude, chill out let me take you out for a coffee , what do you think about that ?

She raised her eyebrow and looked at me. I don't know what it was but I just couldn't say no.

- Alright, coffee sounds great. -  I smiled and she smiled back.

- Do you have any plans for today?

-Not really to be honest.

- So what would you say for a coffee now ? I don't have much plans either.

- Sounds great for me.

We went down the road, Rue tried to talk to me. Cause I was pretty quiet. I don't really know how to talk to people. Only people I have are Mitch, Sarah, obviously other members of my crew.. my lovely mom who supported me many times.. and Delilah, she's not here but she was the one I talked to the most. She was one of my first serious girlfriends we were together for something about 2 years.. we knew each other much longer before we were together. She helped me after I left One Direction. I don't really like talking about it. But after she died my social life became even more private than it's been before. I stopped tweeting much. I stopped posting on Instagram. I kind of cut myself out from my family .. my fans. I don't like doing it, they saved me from freaking out completely.. I was thinking for some time while waking with Rue but then she decided to start the conversation.

- So what are you doing here? It's really not a place for you believe me.

- What do you mean?

I was confused.. did she knew ?

- Your rings.

I looked at my rings.

- What's wrong with them ?