II

I finished the bowl of strawberries, and looked around while my best friends were busy talking to the new people

I finished the bowl of strawberries, and looked around while my best friends were busy talking to the new people. I could be in the conversation or join one of them.. Nah, I'll pass for now. I prefer to observe, analyze them and see if they're trust-worthy. If they're not, I will just forever stay silent. I'll lay low since not everyone should easily be trustable. Especially people who don't seem the kind you should trust.

I shake my head while sighing discreetly, plugging my airpods in and listening once again, to the same song, like an obsessed maniac. Even if I don't join the conversations, I can still enjoy myself, how nice.

I looked up at the sky, inhaling the cherry blossom smell, as the cold refreshing wind went through my bare shoulders, hair and face. Without saying anything, Jisu took my jeans jacket and placed it on my shoulders, giving me a death glare. I ignored her and just kept staring at the light blue sky, enjoying the nice sunny weather, while the jeans jacket comfortably making my tank top way less visible, helping me lay more comfortable on the ground.

Time went by and I started talking a little bit to the others, asking things like age, social media, just... basic stuff. I found out Taehyun is the same age as Jisu, around one year and a half younger than me. While Kyungtae is around the same as me, he is older than Yunha by almost a year, and for me, only by two months. 

I started to be quiet again, preferring to leave myself out of the conversations. Relaxing, I shifted positions, now laying on my tummy while playfully making my feet touch from time to time. I placed my hand under my chin, out of boredom and took my phone out of my pocket, now just scrolling through social media. I searched with my left hand through the plastic grocery bag without looking and ended up grabbing a strawberry and vanilla flavoured lollipop. While carefully taking out the plastic wrapped around it, I put it in my mouth, enjoying the sweet taste filling my mouth. Being in my own world, I didn't pay much attention to listen even a little bit to what subject Yunha was talking about to Kyungtae. Surprisingly tho, the boy got up, and left with his phone near his ear, looking like being in a phonecall.

As Kyungtae left, my friend here Yunha, started getting bored and all of a sudden came closer to me. ''What are you up to?'' I ignored her question and instead asked another back. ''Where did that person go? Did he leave already? He seems like he forgot his bag tho...'' Shaking her head, the girl denied my observations. ''Nope, he went to find Mintae who is lost. Anyways, did u just give me a big seen in real life? Incredible Mikyong, incredible." oh no, I can't believe her..
Smirking, Yunha placed her hand on my shoulder. She can't be serious... As I was already knowing what will happen, I tried to run, but it was too late. She put me in headlock, making me to not be able to turn away, as she is taller and stronger than me.

"YUNHA my hair, no ! My hair, you'll destroy it!" I screamed out of despair , but it was too late. She laughed evily, ignoring me and placed her knuckles on the top of my head, lightly rubbing them, making my hair a mess and giving me a headache. My hair a mess in less than .. How can someone cause so much damage in less than 60 seconds??

"I swear to God you'll pay for this, Yunha seriously!" I took my hands out of my pockets, pointing my finger at her, giving her a death glare, before turning 180 degrees, running towards my bag, looking for my mirror and hairbrush, trying to fix the mess my amazing friend here made. I didn't even bother to try to look normal after this incident to the friends Jisu invited, so I will just act like nothing happened.

While fixing my hair and now not ignoring Yunha anymore, we started talking about random subjects like always.
As we were discussing, a thought popped up in my head since I didn't hear her properly when she answered my previous question. Karma for me I guess. "Yun, why did Kyungtae leave? He left his bag here tho. Did you force him to go to the grocery store?" I joked chuckling slightly, risking another blow at my outfit.

She laughed slowly and sarcastically, before replying. "No, dummy. You really don't listen to what I say, anyways .. just like always. How funny of you but I'll say it again. He went to find Mintae who has been lost for some time now trying to arrive here, reminds me of someone." I nodded and stared at her for the little comment at me. Nevertheless, we went back and forth talking about random theories and just wasting time. Shortly, around one hour and a half went by and I started to wonder if Kyungtae has gotten lost as well, when searching for his friend.

  As we were talking, her eyes moved in a different direction, making me curious, and to obviously turn my head too. It was impossible to not, after hearing so many chuckles and noise coming from that direction.

I guess Kyungtae found his friend after all.

------

author's note: &  hope you like this losers. ♡