chapter 4

I should have made this clear earlier, Kyle is not a vampire. He is devil spawn. His father is Lucifur (the king of the under world) and Kyle lives among humans to create havoc but he met Rose and does only minor havoc making now. Okay and that why he needs blood but also everything else a human needs cause Lucifur made him part human. Okay here is the next Chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  This cant be happening-

I stared at my phone. My mind completely whirring but my body motionless. I forgot to breathe (well i didn't need to but it was natural still). Santos. The one person in the world who actually ment something special to me. Not even my parents ment anything to me. I would rather if they could have kept it in their pants and not given birth to me, or let me have been consumed by blood lust. Maybe i wouldn't have been. Sure pure vampires only think about blood, it consumes their life and they would feed on their own parents if their parents stayed with them. All they do is hunt. If they have to they will go into hiding and survive off forest creatures for about a week before they make it to another suitable civilisation and start a mass blood hunt, leaving bodies drained of blood along the streets, leaving the authorities to cover up their mess before any news of vampires got out to civlians who would then run screaming and try and hide creating the best game for a vampire. How do they know i would have been that. I could have been one of the others. The minority of pure vampires who aren't consumed by blood lust. The ones who survive on animal blood. Why could they not give me the chance to find out. But no the Fucking 'vegetarian' half-blood vampires couldn't risk their daughter to be a monster. So instead of killing me like the others would have my father hunted down a wizard. Together they brewed the potion that my mother had to drink. It almost killed her but my father was too stubborn. He didn't care if she died he just didn't want a monster for a daughter. I hated him. Wait i hate him still with a passion. My mum i hate her because she let him be the end of her. She let him force her to create me. She died because of the potion, or more specifically me. Before i could be 'born' i needed blood but no one knew so i drained my mother for the blood i needed because thats all i had she hadn't eaten anything but that horrid potion. He did this to her because he did that to me. I got my revenge how ever. That wizard and my father were my first victims after i grew up and realized what actually happened at my birth. I was 15 when i first started and that was in 1782. Since then i have barely travelled out of the streets of New York. I cant find the stregth to leave when i left bad events seemed to happen. I met Santos the third time i left and because of me he died, well so i thought. He can not be back. I saw him die. A proper vampire death. He wasn't just staked through the heart with a pure silver stake, or decapitated with an iron sword encrusted with rubies and gold with the iron being shaped inside a volcano (an active volcano) or burnt to an ash using a mixture of nitrogen and diamond dust as a base for the ignition of the body. And Santos did not just die from one he was murdered all three ways, and i just stood there and watched as he went to the immortals. Santos went to the immortals whose job it is to rid this world of the monsters who alert the humans of our existance how ever they actually do endanger that. Santos went and saw them and said if they did not kill him then he would go out in the middle if times square a feed on inncent people with crowds of witnesses. He got his wish. He was stabbed in the heart, his head decapitated and every inch of his body was then disentigrated into ash. I watched i came to stop him but it was too late. I couldnt let them know i was there i couldnt scream because they didnt know me. They didnt know of my types. I crept soundlessly in the shadows holding in screams of agony as the disentergrated the man i loved taking away my feelings then and there, I have never loved someone since then sure i like Kyle but that nothing special. There is a thin line between love and hate and well either the people i meet are on one side or they are on the other. Oh and because of my oh so happy past i changed my name, Rose may not suit as well but i was not keeping the name that my parents gave me after what they did. Scarlet was one thing no one needed to find out.