Chapter 23

AM SORRH IT SO LONG TO UPDATE
I had no motivation, but now I do! So you will get 3 chapters today enjoy!!

Oh ya I spent a few minutes picking the song :) enjoy!!! The next chapter is longer!
————————-

3rd pov ( sorry)

Darryl sighed, his eyes were started to tear up. He looked at his clock 12:45am. What in the world?! Darryl thought, he couldn't believe it it's already that late? He got up and got into his pjs. He laid on his bed and took out his phone and went to Instagram to see anything new, he could hear footsteps from downstairs. " what in the world?" Darryl asked himself. He got up and peeked out his door. He could see lights from downstairs.

He walked out his room to see Zak, he was with a few of his friends. Great, Darryl thought, zaks friends looked up to Darryl. They smiled gently " hey Zak isn't that your roommate?" One of the older boys said, Zak turned his gaze up to the stairs. Darryl swiftly hid behind the wall, trying not to be seen. " there's
No point in hiding Darryl!" Zak yelled, Darryl sighed, he walked down the stairs. " hi" Darryl greeted the guest.
There was a tall  blonde man, and a short brunette. " hello!" The brunette greeted in a slight British tone , he smiled. Darryl stood by the brunette,
" uh so Darryl this is clay and George,their old  friends" Zak said, he smirked at Darryl. Let's just say Darryl got uncomfortable.

" anyways, Darryl will it be alright if we have a party?" Zak asked, he smirked at Darryl, " b-but" Darryl  got cut off by Zak " please!!!!" Zak whined , " ugh fine" Darryl scoffed, he went back upstairs. He slammed his door, " what is Zak thinking??? It's 1 am for goodness sake!  And that muffin head what's to have a party?" Darryl yelled, he scratched the back of his neck. He sighed, he leaned up against his door, he looked down to the floor. " maybe I can invite someone" Darryl got out his phone and texted Will for the 2nd time. ' what to come over, here's my address ****'

He sent it, he got a reply ' sure! Be there in 15 minutes!!!!' Will replied.
Darryl smiled at the text, suddenly from downstairs music started blasted. Which made Darryl jump, he whined.
He sat on his bed and waited for Will to arrive.

—- downstairs—-

Zak was dancing with some chick, the the doorbell rang. What who could that be? He wondered, " I'll be back" he said, he walked to the front door and opened it. He saw a familiar face, he looked like someone he has seen before. Oh! It's that dude that was with Darryl at the movies. It clicked in zaks head. " uh hi?" Will shyly said, he looked down.

" what are you doing here?" Zak said, with clear annoyance in his voice.
" uh am here to see Darryl" he said, he smiled.  " he's up stairs, you will  see which one is his room" Zak said, he pointed upstairs. Will passed by Zak and headed up stairs.

———///////———

Hi ok that's will be it for this chapter :)