chapter 14: groceries

groceries

groceries

i woke up to kie throwing pillows at my face to get up. the one thing everyone knew about me was that i was not a morning person. if you ask me to stay up with you until 6 am or later i'll do it but the second someone asks me to wake up before 12pm i get very moody.

seeing the fact that it was 9 meant kie probably wanted breakfast and that was why she was waking me up.

"come on i'm starving" she yelled at me as she headed downstairs.

"i'm not hungry right now i'll eat when i get home" i told her hoping she would believe it. i normally tell her something like that whenever we eat together so she's gotten pretty used to it and just thought that my family and i are really close and like to eat together.

i left her house and headed towards popes to help him and his dad deliver groceries.

(a/n this is what she's gonna wear since she's basically scared to wear smaller clothes now bc of cole and also bc of her bruises, if you don't like this that's fine but i wld recommend thinking of smt that's oversized and doesn't show much skin)

when i got there popes dad was helping bring the food to the boat.

"go there and come straight back" his dad basically yelled as if he didn't trust us.

"yea yea don't worry we'll be good" i said as i got into the boat and motioned for pope to just leave already since his dad was probably gonna give us a really long lecture.

"ok where too next" i asked him after we had been to a few different places.

"i'm gonna drop these off at the country club, but you can just stay here since it's the last stop" i nodded as he got out and headed to the country club.

his mood changed significantly when he arrived back at the boat.

"hey, you good bro" i asked looking up from my phone seeing how tense he was.