USJ FINALE (Chapter 14)

NO ONE POV:

Izuku has finally crashed the party and was not happy with what he is seeing, his friends are fighting for there life while he was having a tea with principal Nezu, that angered him and before anyone could realize what happened they were strike with multiple light arrow knocking them out. Izuku landed in front of a beaten up Aizawa and healed him along with Vlad who stood up and smirked with Aizawa being the first to speak- Thank god you are here! Vlad than smiled and said- Thanks Izuku we owe you one go help the students since your are stronger and faster than us. Izuku nodded and said- Don't die you two. Aizawa than smirk and said- It will take more than that to get me to give up but thanks for your concern. Izuku nodded before he flew away taking the villains with light arrows so as to decrease the burden on his teacher and his classmate who are struggling. Aizawa than shouted- Izuku the big three were scattered around the USJ go Help them and get them together since they work well together. Izuku than said- On it! 

We see Shigaraki when Izuku crashed into the USJ and took multiple thugs with one attack he was extremely angry and when Izuku healed the two teacher that caused him trouble back to health he was beyond pissed that he started scratching his neck roughly that it looked like it's gonna break apart from his quirk. He then said- That cheater! Could this brat possibly be the one that UA is boasting about. Kurogiri than said- It appears so Young Master! Shigaraki than said- No matter we will take care of those two before we finish him that will definitely ruin the reputation of UA since they placed everything on him. Kurogiri than said- Understand Young Master let's have the still conscious thug to tire them out before we send the Nomu to deal with them. Shigaraki than stopped scratching his neck and had a wide grin plaster on his face under the hand covering his face. 

Izuku was flying around taking out thugs and even went to the shipwreck zone grabbing both Tsuyu and Kendo and Sero and flew them to the entrance of the USJ not before shooting a cruel sun on the water turning the villain into a crisp and knocking them out. Izuku smiled at Kendo which he planted a kiss towards her after seeing her worried and fear which made her feel calm and Izuku said- Be cool! I know that being attacked is hard but there is no better person than you to take leadership I will go help the other stay with thirteen. She nodded before saying- Be careful! Izuku nodded before taking off in air and found Nejire fighting the villains shooting them with her surge wave at them which she was doing well until someone with electricity quirk shot her in the back knocking her on the ground making her temporarily paralyzed, she was then pinned on the ground with the guy licking his lips and said- You have caused us a lot of trouble but I know how you can make it up to me, how about you satisfy us with that sexy body of yours. She tried resisting but all her limbs was pinned to the ground by four other villains who are pulling there pants down, she could only cry as she struggled in there arm seeing this I then shout- ARK! The four thugs were engulfed in a ball of light before I closed my hand making it explode revealing all four thugs on the ground unconscious with smoke coming out of there mouth. I landed in front of the now shaking Nejire which I really don't blame her she almost got raped by a bunch of low life thugs. I then went towards her and brought her into a hug which she grabbed into me by the back of my shirt before bursting into tears as she cried for the next five minutes before calming down. I then pat her head and said- Calm down nobody will hurt you as long as I am here. Nejire could only blush before she buried her face in my neck which I let her do and kept rubbing her back in circle. She then said- I was scared, I thought I was going to lose my virginity to those apes. Izuku said- Nobody will hurt you, I am here to bring you to your companion while I help my classmate. Nejire said with a blush- Can I go with you? Izuku than said- As much as I would like to do that Aizawa-sensei told me that you three work well when paired together. She was pouting which I really found it cute and she said- But.. Izuku put his finger on her lips and said- No but Nejire, We can have a private talk later if you want but not now our classmate needs us can you do that for me.