Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes

Start from the beginning

"See?! That's the power of my ability. To enhance such abilities to people who laugh hard at my jokes!" Monoma exclaimed.

"To think we have two impostors at this school, and one of them is a pretty sucker at jokes." Izuku uttered.

"What did you... say?!" Monoma asked and he kicks Izuku to the face.

"Now you can't do anything because you're strangled by my puppets' hands! Who was the best boyfriend for Momo, everyone?" Monoma asked.

"I-Izuku..." One of the puppets replied in a lifeless tone.

"Wrong! It was Todoroki! Why?! Because he was able to fuck her without hesitation!" Monoma exclaimed, making Izuku get angrier.

"That ain't a joke... It's an insult!" Izuku yelled.

"Oh? Then why are they laughing over there? They're mere scum villains I gathered located right behind at our school. Due to my jokes, I manifested such abilities to them that no one was ever witnessed, other than you, Izuku. Regarding what I just said, it truly is a true joke. Why? Because you were still in a coma and can't even your fingers!" Monoma exclaimed and laughed.

"You bastard...!" Izuku angrily uttered.

Iida on the other hand rushed down the stairs downwards to intercept the battle between Uraraka and Tokoyami. He stopped all of a sudden and some ideas popped into his mind.

'Should I ask the heroes about what's going on? Midoriya got himself up against Neito. While Tokoyami is fighting Uraraka who is also a traitor of the U.A., what should I do? No, if I ask the heroes about this, they might put all students under stricter jurisdiction and the classes might even get suspended because of this. Think! Think!' Iida thought.

Moments before the two battles happened.

"Teishi! Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"No! I'm not okay, Tanjiro!" Teishi cried.

"Tell me... who killed Mina?!" Tsuyu angrily asked.

"If you are this so-called Time Tiger, then do you have any ideas who killed Mina?" Nezuko asked.

"It's... It's..." Teishi stuttered nervously until a huge explosion was heard from the third floor of the dorms. Everyone looked above and saw what kind of explosion occurred in the area.

"Explosion?!" Sato asked.

"Are the villains attacking us?!" Mineta cried.

"We need to call Aizawa-sensei!" Hagakure said. Zenitsu heard the chats of two people on the third floor and the floor above them.

"Uraraka... Tokoyami... are fighting... Uraraka is the... traitor...?" Zenitsu asked while widening his eyes. He quickly looked at Nezuko who was with Tanjiro and some of their classmates. He looked at the location where he heard the chit-chats and he starts to activate his Devil Fruit.

"Yata no Kagami!" Zenitsu fired off a light beam pouncing in the walls and he disappeared.

Present

Izuku can be seen still struggling on Monoma's puppets and can't even grope properly with his hands.

'Monoma... He's known to be the Joke Tiger if I'm not wrong. He possesses the ability in which he throws jokes at everyone. Aside from that, whoever laughs at his joke will be put into hypnosis and will grant themselves such power that can be made by Monoma itself. Such as long arms, huge hands, hardened skin, and lifeless personality. Five people are strangling my body as of now.

I was right of letting Iida run away instead of helping me in here against Monoma. Who knows, this guy can give his puppets a new set of abilities in which we can't imagine. What I'm afraid of the most is... he can turn these poor men into living bombs. Many will get hurt if that happens. I shouldn't think of it anymore.' Izuku thought.