The Wedding

You wear the dress. Wanda and Bucky were helping you get organised. You put on the big flowing dress. It was beautiful. Which was saying something as you hated dresses. Wanda was putting on some light make up to highlight your featured as Bucky did fancy things to your hair. There was a braid of sorts that Bucky was weaving flowers into. You were all done. You were ready to walk up the isle. It was Bucky's job to walk with you. There was another 5 minutes till you were scheduled to go, so you chatter casually until the clock timed 10:45 am.

~Natasha~
Y/N was wearing the dress. The thought of it made me smile. She was going to look amazing. I could feel it. Clint and Pepper were organising me. I was sitting in my deep purple suit. Clint surprisingly was doing my make-up and doing it well. He added slight blush and some eye shadow. Pepper did a simple and loose hairstyle that looked amazing. Tony came in with Morgan in his arms and Peter tagging along. "Everyone is ready, Y/N included." Tony says. He smiles as I make eye contact then leaves with a nod. I sigh, my nerves getting to me. I stand up and Clint takes my arm. It was decided I will walk up the isle first. Clint leads me to the front. Pepper, Wanda, Mj, Peter, Tony, Steve and Thor, the bridesmaids and groomsmen are waiting for us. I stand there and Clint stands off the side. I glance down the isle and see Bucky leading Y/N down in her brilliant dress. My heart melts and I start to tear up. Y/N is looking down probably trying not to trip in her high heels but she glances up and her whole face lights up. I smile at her and she speeds up a little bit. She reaches the front and Bucky joins Clint and the others. The marriage officiant smiles and starts speaking. Y/N says her vows, then I say mine. "Y/N the day we met, was and will always be the best day of my life. We had been friends for years, before I realised just how much we meant to each other. I lost you once, 6 years ago now. I can't remember the pain because as I got you back I was only filled with relief and joy. I never want to lose you again, Y/N. You and me, we are forever. Everything we go through it will be together. I promise you that." The crowd already teared up by Y/N's speech, couldn't keep it in and many of them let their tears flow. "Y/N, do you take, Natasha as your fully wedded wife." The priest said. "I do," Y/N grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. Both of us tearing up. I smiled at her. "And do you, Natasha, take Y/N as your fully wedded wife." I felt a tear drop down my face, "I do." The only thing left to be said was, "You may kiss the bride." Y/N andI leaned in and kissed. This kiss felt so emotional. All the love and hurt and sadness was hidden behind it. It was so warm though and it made me feel really fuzzy inside. Y/N and I pulled apart and everyone burst into applause. I glanced at our friends, they were all crying tears of joy. I have them a smile and looked back at my wife.

The ceremony was over and now everyone was enjoying themselves. People were deep in conversation, others were at the food buffet. I was sitting down at a table with Y/N and our friends. Morgan was a toddler and she was waddling between Pepper and Tony. She was so cute, made me kind of want kids. I looked at Y/N. Mini her would be so cute, but we couldn't have a child that was biologically related to the both of us. I shake my head. We just got married for crying out loud, I think.

~You~
You and Nat lean in and kiss. It is full of passion. It was indescribable. But easily the best kiss you had ever experienced in your life.

When you and Nat were officially wedded. You and your closer friends sat together. You saw Morgan waddling around and you thought it was so cute. Babies and small children were adorable. You hold Nat's hand and half join in the conversation. You were all caught up in the excitement of every thing and weren't paying all that much attention. At the end of it once people slowly started to leave as it was getting rather late Nat picked you up bridle style. You laughed giddingly and let her take you away. Tonight wasn't going to be the honeymoon, it was planned for next week. You and Nat were going to get everything organised in that week. Nat helped you into the limo that was taking you back to Avenger Tower. It was late, you were tired and had been drinking a little bit. Nat seemed perfectly awake and aware of everything.

Arriving at Avenger Tower, Nat again helped you. Once you reached the bedroom she let you go and you fell onto the bed. "Babe!" You mumble. Nat giggles at you as she starts stripping. In just her underwear she takes of your wedding dress then gets into bed with you. "I love you," Nat mutters in your ear as you fade into sleep.