"pov. you're food in my fridge and i'm getting it to eat the food" I hear Karl say from downstairs. "oh, food!"

"what the fuck." I mumble to myself, covering my head with my blanket.

[ time skip ]

After shuffling around, stuffing my head under my pillow, and only 2 hours of rest. I got up. I slept at 3 am and woke up at 5. After that, I couldn't fall asleep.

[ instagram ]

charlottesserenityhelp i need sleep

charlottesserenity
help i need sleep

Liked by ranboomc and 47,294 others

sapnapinsta
karls lying he was up all night playing slither.io and watching cartoon network
📌 Pinned

ranboomc
dont look at me theres literal bags under my eyes

charlottesserenity
@ranboomc im fucking sleep deprived

ranboomc
@charlottesserenity dont bother me im trying to sleep

karljacobs_
wdym i got great sleep

charlottesserenity
@karljacobs_ you didnt even sleep 😭

karljacobs_
@charlottesserenity yes i did

charlottesserenity
@karljacobs_ no ranboo and i heard you screaming all night we're gonna get evicted

[ real life ]

I tried to keep my eyes open. It was hard though, and I was so comfortable. I drifted into consciousness and back out. The world was a blur and random images seemed to float aimlessly around my pool of thoughts. A tap on my shoulder brought me back to the outside world, but after a second I was once lost again. I could feel somebody looking at me, staring dead in the eye, but I couldn't keep focus. The whole world simply felt low resolution, a bad quality movie. To stare reality in the face. But for now I lay down my heavy head, and retreated into wallowing blackness. Soon I was aware of the soft mattress underneath me, the warmth of the sheets around me. I felt myself slowly dozing off, my eyelids began to drift closed. I was blissfully unaware of what was going on around me. Then it was just me and my dreams.

I wake up suddenly, every thought in high definition. My eyes open like two flashlight beams, the new temporal inserts providing enough light to illuminate whatever I look at. I heard breathing next to me. I tried to look beside me but my eyes blurred whoever was next to me.

"ranboo?" I mumbled to the person next to me. There was no answer.

"karl?" I say and I hear Karl hum next to me, making my vision come clear.

"are you sleepy?" I ask.

"yeah." He replies in his sleepy voice.

"did your seven cans of monster wear out?" I joke, trying to laugh but nothing came out due to my lack of sleep.

"maybe."

"oh! can we go to a theme park today?" I gasp at my own idea.

"hm, maybe tomorrow." He speaks as he puts the covers on top of his head.

"whyy?" I whine, dragging out the word.

He didn't reply, the only reply I got from him was his little snores I could barely hear. I gazed at the ceiling for a bit and close my eyes, almost falling asleep.

My eyes shot open when I felt Karl's arm wrap around my chest, stuffing his head next to my neck. I felt his soft breath tickle onto my neck. I could feel my face and body heat up, my heartbeat racing, but soon enough it calmed down. I fell into my comfortable sleep.

[ time skip ]

I was awoken up to something shuffling around my bed. I opened my eyes, first seeing Milton cuddle up to my chest. I look beside me, the bed was empty. It was just me.

Was it just a dream?

I pull off my covers and head downstairs, slightly fixing my hair.

"oh, hi charlotte! i was just telling ranboo about going to the theme park." Karl speaks.

So, it wasn't a dream?

Breaking away from the thoughts. I go to the fridge, quickly heating up a hot pocket and running back to my room.

Was it a fucking dream or not?

The thoughts float in my head for a while as I eat the hot pocket.

—874 words—

874 words

—874 words—