Issue 7- This Modern Love

Start from the beginning

 "Am I the only one going to ask where we're even going?" Cody said as he turned into the room with arms held wide. "Just gonna swim to mainland Asia?"

 Darktruth flicked the cowboy hat upon his head up as he pressed a finger to his ear. "You got anything for me on that?"

 "I, well, maybe I do," Amira's voice drifted over his ear-piece. "I would like to remind you that this kinda thing isn't exactly my area of expertise. Maps do not stop me getting lost. Ask Allison."

 "Yeah, I'm workin' on finding somebody else," he replied as he glanced out the window again, the street look much the same as it did before. "Just do whatever you can."

 He could hear Amira take a slow breath. "Okay. Best I've got is a boat at the docks in the harbour directly west of where you are. Not big or flashy, so should keep you from getting noticed. Just don't get shot in it. And next time, before you go anywhere that's just full of bad-guys maybe let me finish the teleporter first."

 "Yeah, I'll remember that I'm sure," he replied with a smile, then turned to the room. "Okay, we're headed to the docks. If anyone knows how to drive a boat, great. Otherwise somebody better Google it on the way."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Krakoa,

The Next Day

 Darktruth stared up at the naked, petite form of Pixie above him, her head tilted back as she let out soft moans and her hips thrust desperately against him. She had wanted this, perhaps even needed it. He had barely even returned to the island before she dragged him away to her room and practically tore the clothes from his body.

 He didn't complain, of course. He wanted this almost as much as she seemed to, it was simply Megan who had been ready to make the first move and initiate it.

 Darktruth couldn't help but drink in every part of her with his eyes; from the way her pink hair splayed out behind her to frame her body, to the sweat that looked like a fine dew across her skin, to the gentle flutter of her wings. She was such a glorious vision he would have almost thought that she'd hit him with her pixie dust, except that this was exactly how he'd remembered her. This was the way she always looked in his dreams, when he closed his eyes. This was Pixie in all of her glory, and he was a fortunate soul to gaze upon it for a moment, even more fortunate to simply know her. They hadn't spoken much since they'd reunited and yet he could still see how much of the girl that he had fallen in love with was still there, the girl who always tried to look on the bright side of everything. Even him.

 His hands slid across the sides of her hips, then one cupped her buttocks as the other slowly slid up along her smooth stomach until it found its way to one of her perky breasts, which he immediately kneaded gently between his fingers. He took her hardened nipple between his forefinger and thumb, before squeezing it gently.

 An excited grunt rippled out of Megan's throat, before she looked down at him with passion in her black eyes and a pure smile upon her lips. She leaned in and kissed him firmly, her tongue instantly forced inside of his mouth before it began to gently massage his own.

 He could feel her passage begin to tighten around his member, at the same moment she deepened the kiss even further, and he knew she was close. Wanting to ensure she was delivered to the deepest depths of pleasure he took the hand that had still been half-heartedly against her breast and slid it down until his fingers brushed across her clitoris.

 At his touch she began to buck her hips frantically, and he smiled into her mouth as he ensured the hood was entirely slid back and began to massage the sensitive spot in rhythmn with her movements. One small hand clasped at his head and fingers dug into his scalp, while the other moved and held onto his hand that was busy at work on her erogenous zone.