Four

Play this in the background. It's the song they played in the movie ;)

We all went home to grab our night bags and headed to Timmy and Tommy's house. We went up to their treehouse and got settled. Smalls wasn't there yet but we honestly didn't care. It got late and Smalls still wasn't there so I decided to go and get him in case he was lost. I climbed down the ladder and began my walk to Smalls's house. The summer breeze felt nice, I was in black running shorts and a blue sweatshirt I had flip flops on. I made my way up Small's front steps and knocked on the door. His mom opened the door.

"Hello, Mrs.Smalls! I'm Jacklyn Porter, Scotty's friend. I'm here to get him for the campout." I said nicely.

She said hello and called for Smalls. He appeared with a leather jacket on and some tan pajamas. He held a sleeping bag in one hand and a pillow in the other.

"Ready Smalls?" I asked.

He nodded and said bye to his mother. We walked in the night and talked about random stuff, then I heard the sound of bikes pull up behind us. I shone my flashlight onto Phillips and his gang stopped behind us. Smalls looked really worried and stood closer to me. 

"Nice to see you again baby," Phillips said dismounting his bike.

"I'm NOT your baby and never will be." I seethed.

He laughed and pushed me to the ground. I landed on my butt and the flashlight skidded to a stop in front of Scotty. I looked at him, I knew what was gonna happen and Smalls was too weak to fend them off. They were gonna pound me and Smalls into dust.

"Smalls run! Get out of here! Tell the guys..."I was cut off by Phillips punching me in the mouth.

Smalls looked horrified and ran not bother to grab the light. I felt a warm liquid trickle down my chin. I wiped it away and stood up only to be pushed sown again but with more force. I scraped my hands and knees o the gravel and stifled a whimper.

"Be my girlfriend Jacklyn and we won't hurt you," Phillips said as if it were simple.

I laughed manically, wiping away the small stream of blood from my lip, then said," Come at me."

Smalls's POV

I ran to tell the guys what happened or what was going to happen. I climbed up the ladder and ran through the door out of breath. They all looked at me. 

"Sorry I'm late my mom made me do the dished and well..." I was cut off by Bertrum.

"Did your mommy make you do the big bad dishes?" The rest of the boys laughed and continued what they were doing.

I had enough of the teasing, it needed to end but right now Jackie was in trouble.

"You guys Phillips jumped Jackie and me! She needs help! He's gonna hurt her!" I screamed practically in tears.

They stopped and looked at me. They finally noticed Jackie wasn't here and they panicked. 

"We gotta go get her. NOW!" Benny commanded.

No one argued we climbed out of the treehouse and ran to save our friend. 

Jacklyn's POV

My face was a bloody mess, my lip was bleeding and my cheek was open from repeated hitting. My stomach hurt from the constant socks in the stomach, my arms had bruises from Phillips grabbing me so hard. His friends and himself were a bit bloody I got some punches in before they kicked the shit out of me.

"Come on Jackie! All you have to do is say yes!" Phillips taunted pulling me up with an iron grip. 

I looked at him and laughed shaking my head. He looked super pissed now. He grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me close to him smashing our lips together. I tried to out of this disgusting kiss but his grip on me only became tighter. I pulled my head away from him and started to gag I knew doing that would make things worse but oh well. He let go of my wrists and they hurt like hell.