chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t

Start from the beginning

Natalia tried responding but Josh moved his hand to her neck and pushed her up against the wall. "I fucking warned you didn't I? I told you that if you stayed away from Fred I wouldn't expose you. I guess it's too late now."

Tears spilled out of Natalia's eyes and down her face. Did he actually do it?

She wanted to respond but Josh's hold on her got tighter and tighter each passing second. Natalia was clawing at his arms trying to get him to let go but he wouldn't. She kept hearing him mutter something under his breath about how it would hurt him to do this but he was so in love that he had to.

He finally loosened his grip a little bit, dropping Natalia to the floor. She held her throat, clawing at it to try and rid the feeling of his hands on her.

"Why?" she managed to croak out.

"You know damn well why."

"No. That's not the real reason. You didn't rape me because I got you expelled. You did it for a different reason. The same reason you did that to Tori."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"So you're telling me you're not in love with Fred? That you don't have a fucking obsession with him?"

"How- What?"

"Don't lie. We found your fucking journals and shit that were dedicated to him. Even your room that was filled with pictures of him and in the ones that I was in, you put a red x over my face."

"That's not possible-"

"I wasn't going to use it. I know what it feels like for someone to out you before you're ready but this is too much. The first time with Tori, you were with her trying to have sex with her in our room but you heard Fred and I. You were so jealous that you took your anger out on her. Am I right?"

"What-"

"That time with me. You obviously fucking hate me because I'm dating Fred so you decided to pretend to be him to get me to hate him. You thought that if I hated him, it would break his heart and somehow he would come running to you."

"Stop-"

"When that didn't work, you wanted to tell Fred that I cheated on him so that he would hate me. That photo was meant to expose me wasn't it? The one you had taken of me when you raped me? It wasn't the photo that Fred had taken. That one was hidden but the one you showed me, you took that night. You wanted him to believe that I fucking cheated on him when I was fucking raped."

"Don't you-"

"Did you really believe that? That Fred would fall in love with a rapist?"

"Shut up-"

"You are so fucked up that you actually believed that he would pretend like you didn't actually hurt me and my best friend and fall in love with you."

Instead of trying to say something, Josh pulled out his wand and pointed it at Natalia. She was already so weak that it was hard for her to move to get her wand as well.

"Cruc-"

"Stupefy!" she heard someone yell.

When she looked up, she saw her dad standing there, wand in hand, with Dumbledore and McGonagall right next to him.

Sirius quickly ran and pulled his daughter into a tight hug. Tears were running down both of their faces.

"Thank god," she sobbed out.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Sirius said, keeping her close to him.

"Can you- can you get Fred?" she asked, looking up at the two professors. McGonagall nodded and then left to get Fred and Dumbledore escorted the three to his office.