𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Cause, he a bitch.." He replied.

"Ok but like..I thought you guys were friends.." I said.

"And why would you think that?"

"Because he said that you guys were.."

"Yeah, cause he thought we was. I ain't fuck with him. I was just over there cause of Gleesh and because him and Gleesh brothers he was with him but I never liked him.." He said with his nose wrinkled.

I stayed quiet before sighing. "I wonder who killed him.." I said pushing my lips to the side.

"You was sad when you found out he died?" He asked looking up at me, I shook my head.

"He beat me up. Death was just his karma.." I said with a shrug, he smirked before pursing his lips. "Why are you doing that to your lips?" I asked touching them.

"I wanna kiss.." He said, I leaned down and kissed on his lips as he snuck his tongue into my mouth. The kiss deepened and our tongues collided, I felt myself begin to get aroused. He pulled away and I sucked on his lip as he looked at me. "You so pretty.."

"Thank youu.." I said. I watched as he went back to his game as I rubbed on him, I liked how comfortable I was around him and it really made me happy to see him the same way around me and actually be able to notice these things without assistance.

"Dooda," I called out.

"Hm?" He answered with his eyes glued to the TV.

"Can I tell you a something?"

"Wassup?"

"I know you don't like when I say something about it or even touch your face but I really want you to know that I really like your scars.." I said, he looked at me.

"And not because they make you look any type of way but because they're apart of your story and that story makes you who you are, so I just want you to know that I've never minded them in a bad way. I really like them.."

He smiled. "Aw, I appreciate that mama.." He said.

"Your welcome.." I said with a small smile. "I'm about to get a braid. I'm done with this hair.." I said moving my hair around with a frown. I was so over my hair.

"Who gon do your braid?" He asked.

"Who else?" I asked. "Treasure does a great braid so I think I'm going to ask her.." I said, he nodded.

"Ight.." He said with a nod. "I gotta slid over my Mother and em fa some type dinner later. You coming?"

"As long as it's no fighting I think I can come.." I said nodding my head, he chuckled.

"I ain't fighting that bum ass nigga no more. So he can try to sue me? Fuck no.." He said shaking his head.

"I don't understand why you guys just can't get along.." I said shaking my head. "You came from the same womb.."

I never was able to understand sibling beef anyway. Maybe because I didn't grow up with one but it seemed silly to me. How can you hate someone that's so much like you?

"Blood don't make you family. Loyalty do.."

I stayed quiet because I was thinking. I could see how this would make sense considering Crunchy doesn't share any blood with me but I see him as a father figure, I feel like he's family.

Also, Treasure. She wasn't biologically my sister but I felt like she was, she looked out for me like a big sister would and she loves me like a big sister would. She always tells me that she loves me and will always love me unconditionally, I feel like she's my sister.