“Thank you Margaret.” Taylor goes up and gives her a tight hug and I follow suite. “You have been amazing and sweet. We want to thank you.” Taylor hands her a bunch of flowers. Taylor’s Mum went out and bought some for her. She saw how much she helped us when we were here and wanted to thanks her for her work.

“Oh honey, Thank you so much. My kids will be so excited when I tell them I helped you both. They love you so much.”

“ How about? In our next concert we invite them. I think they may like that?”

“Oh My. They would love that.” We give her our managers number so that we can contact her to give her the ticket. She give us one last hug and kiss on the cheek.

When we start to walk out of the room we sign the release papers. As I’m signing us both out I grab Lily on my hip and wrap my arm around Taylor. As we walk to the elevator we are stopped by one of our managers.

“Taylor, Zack.” We both stop. Our Manager comes up and stops us from walking outside the hospital. “I’m really sorry. A young nurse came out yesterday and told the media about your child.”

“What! What ever happened to doctor patient confidentiality?”

“I know, I know Zack. We have talked to the hospital and they said they will make sure that this person is fired. She never actually look after the two of you but she went through your files and leaked them for the media.”

“Oh god. I can’t take this anymore.” Taylor is in pain. Why can’t we just be a bit normal?

“I know but we are going to go out and release a statement and then you both can continue with your plans.” We nod our heads.

We walk to elevator and make our way down to the ground floor. We begin to exist the hospital and we are attacked by bright lights and questions. There are fans there too. We walk over to where many cameras and microphones are set up. We walk there and everyone quites down. A few lights are still flashing.

“We have come out today to say a few words and then go back to our home. We want to keep our privacy and we are trying to heal after what has happened over the past few day.” I begin to speak. More lights and more flashes are going.

“We were hit by a car two and half weeks ago. I sustained and broken leg and cuts and bruises and Lily, my sister also suffered the cuts and bruises due to the shattering glass. Taylor suffered major blood loss due to a cut from the head and also sadly suffered a miscarriage. We ask for privacy and respect as we try and get through this hard time.” Once I finished we are escorted to the car.

"Taylor, Zack is true you are breaking up?"

"Are you going to leave Australia forever?"

"Is it true you purposely drove into the motorbike?"

These reporters are getting on my last nerve. They make up sick rumors about us to get a better story. It's just sick. Reporters keep trying to ask us questions. There are countless mics shoved in my face. Once we get to the car we sit Lily in the chair in the middle. Taylor was behind her dad who was driving and I was on the other side.

“Everyone buckled in?” We all nod and Taylor’s Dad drove off.

*****

“How about this?” We are in the jewelers trying to find the perfect thing for our baby. I found a baby angel that is cradled by it’s wings there is a perfect spot to put Charlies name.

“Oh, it’s perfect.” Taylor comes up and hugs he. I kiss her lips. “I like that one can we get it?” The jeweler nods her head and begins to write down the cost and what we want to add to it. I grab taylor bracelet and pull it off.

“Can you add a name to this?” I show the jeweler the engraving. She smiles and nods. I want her to add Charlie’s name. The Taylor can always wear it with her always.

“Thank you.” Taylor kisses my lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Mum and dad pay for about half and we pay for the rest. Lily give us the dollar coin she earned from her chores to help pay for the angel. She doesn’t fully understand but know how much that meant for me and Taylor.

*****

Once we’re done we head back to the hotel. There are less media than at the hospital. They kept their distance. Everyone has been respectful. They still take pictures and I know they will still talk but I have Taylor and Lily so I am okay.

That night we order room service and all sit around the TV watching movies. Taylor’s parents are sitting on the two setter chair. Dean is with Lily on the floor playing dolls and watching the movie. I was on the long couch. Taylor was wrapped up in my arms. I place my hands around her waist and pull her up close to me. My hands creep to her stomach. My baby was in there. Charlie was very small but he/she took over my heart.

All of a sudden Taylor gets up, pushing my hands of her stomach. “I can’t take it! I can’t. I’m sorry I lost our child, but don’t you dare touch my stomach trying to make me feel bad.” She cries and runs off to our room. I feel like shit. I bang against her door trying to get in to ak to her but she wont open the door.

Hey world,

Thanks for all the vote, comments and read. You are awsome.

I have school now so I'll most likely only update onve a week.

Love you,

Kath xxx