"Right, well, Wes and I went to check the boarder like we do everyday and there just about twelve miles onto our land we found her laying in the leaves. Unconscious, and naked. We checked to see if she was still breathing and when we found a pulse, Wes called Sera to get a spot ready." Sera was one of the eldest werewolves in her late sixties who looked after the pack if someone was sick or injured. 

"Cash, what is she?" Silas whispered so that none of the other wolves in the house wouldn't overhear. Cash was thinking the same thing Silas said. He had absolutely no idea. "Werewolf?"

Silas shook his head, " Their would be a scent. Wes couldn't smell anything either."

"Human" Cash questioned again. Once again Silas shook his head before speaking, " That's the thing, we can't scent that either.

"What the hell are you?" Cash whispered under his breath to the mysterious girl laid before him.

Silas put his hands behind his neck interlocking them. "That my friend is a damn good question."

After getting every last detail out of Silas and Wes, Cash ended back up where he started, clueless. How does one stumble upon a girl in the middle of woods? The better question is how does a girl end up alone in the middle of the woods unconscious? As Cash tried to go over the details, Silas wanted to joke around. His best friend honestly thought this was the best thing to ever happen in his life. Wouldn't want Cameron, his on and off again girlfriend hearing him say that.

While Cash made Silas remain in the office for obvious reasons he sent Wes every hour to check on her until Sera got back from the pack meeting. Cash had opted out of it deal with the unknown girl. When Sera left he told her to mention it to no one. He knew she would understand.

"Shes awake. And Furious." The voice came within Cash's head, by the way Silas jumped out his chair he knew he had heard the same message.

Werewolves were stronger in everything. The hearing worked in two ways, the first was the usual were they could hear miles and miles away, but the second part was they could talk to each other without even opening their mouths. That's how Wes communicated with them.

"Guys, now would be nice shes pretty fucking strong!"

In less than two seconds after, Cash and Silas barged into the door. Their stood the girl, one hand holding up the cloth around her body and the other hand throwing any objects that she could find. 

"Stay away from me!" she screamed as Wes kept dodging the objects, holding his hands up in surrender.

As entertaining as it was, Cash knew the way the objects were hitting Wes that she was stronger than she looked. "Enough!" he growled gaining the girls attention. She hadn't known he and Silas were even there.

"Enough?" she laughed under her breath. "This is kidnapping!"

"You sure don't look like a kid from here" Silas intervened with a smirk on his face. The girl standing  in front of them was appalled and by the look on her face quite disgusted, but then it just changed. She cocked her head to side biting her lip. "What's your name." she was not speaking to Cash, but to his best friend who stood beside him. He hated to admit it, but he was offended.

Silas was shocked at first, but he gained back his ego in no time. "Silas." he answered walking towards her. " What's yours."

It wasn't until Silas came to close to the girl that Cash realized what she was she doing. She was manipulating him. He had no time to tell his best friend to step away when he saw the flash of the syringe in her hand.  "Silas!" 

It was too late. She grabbed Silas by the arm spinning him around to face Cash and Wes, Then she stabbed him with the syringe in the center of his neck. "How do I look now" she whispered into his ear while he slipped from her grasp and hit the floor.