He said 'Sayonara'

'Sayonara. Doesn't always have to mean goodbye' The black-haired male thought to himself, his dark bark eyes opening to stare at the ocean-colored sky that was lit up by the endless light of the heavens as far as the eye could see, which allowed him to picture the love he desperately wanted back, the only love he ever accepted. the love that made him feel like he could take on the world.

A gentle breeze caused the freshly cut grass to sway around where he laid, the newly grown summer leaves dancing alongside the blades as the birds sang a song of comfort to the strayed male who had lost his way.

'You don't have to fear Eiji...I will stand by you until the end' His gaze shifted to the origin of light that shone onto the place where he laid, creating a mirage that could mislead even the most strong-willed men into falling for whatever was offered to them, in this case, the one desire to have his beloved returned.

His thoughts flooded with memories of the only love he knew, repeating and reciting the last words spoken to him from the lips that would always bring him back to his senses, closing his weary eyes for a moment until the blissful silence was disturbed by a familiar voice that called out however it sounded distant like an echo in a tunnel.

A well-built male with the summers sun-colored hair and emerald green eyes that could put any jewel or stone to shame, making himself comfortable on the ground beside the once distracted male.

"Until we meet again, that's what I said to you" A gentle tone that stopped Eiji's thoughts in their tracks.

His heart skipped a beat as he recalled his first encounter with the gentle yet strong voice.

"That voice. I would know it anywhere." Eiji instinctively sat up with a jolt, his eyes wide as his gaze met with the warm-hearted smile of the blonde. He searched his mind for words, beforehand having more questions than anyone could have imagined but he choked up, unable to find any that could express his overwhelming astounding feelings.

"Yo" The broad-shouldered male spoke with a carefree tone, a goofy grin on his angelic face, one of his delicate yet manly hands reaching to the flustered cheek of the baffled one who sat before him.

"A-Ash!" His emotions entangled in his words as he stuttered out the first ones that came to mind. "I-Is that-" He paused for a moment before speaking once again "Is it really you?" His dark-colored eyes welled up with tears as his sensitive side came to show, the act of compassion pouring down his rosy cheeks.

"Of course, I wouldn't be anyone else" Ash replied with a confident and reassuring tone. Without another word reply, he extended his arms to embrace the overwhelmed male and brought him as close as possible.

"Ash!" Eiji called out his name repeatedly, allowing his emotions to express his feelings by not holding them back, clinging tightly onto the white shirt that the other male wore, holding as if he could lose him at any moment and refusing to let that happen.

"It's going to be okay Eiji, I am here. I promise from now-" He paused as his hand ran through the black locks of the shorter male, pulling his body back so they were face to face "You will never have to be alone again" He gave another goofy grin to lighten the mood, his other hand now placed on the flustered cheeks of Eiji's face, his thumb tracing his bottom lip that was soft and unkissed for some time. 

Ash leaned in close planting a soft yet loving kiss onto Eiji's lips, A small hum escaping from the surprised male, although he was caught off guard, he simply returned the affectionate action as he wrapped his trembling arms around the taller male, receiving a  safe, nurturing embrace in return.

{{Hopefully more coming soon!}}