two

smut....

y/n's pov:

once i get home i put my book bag down and grab my purse. i grab my charger and some extra clothes because i don't know what could happen while i'm there. the last time i went over vinnie had faith over and I just couldn't handle seeing them make out so i left. i don't know why i got so upset over it.

i don't have feelings for him...i think?

*skip to at their house*

i knock on the door waiting for someone to answer. i'm scared if vinnies going to open that door or if i see him somewhere in the house. i see Kio opening the door smiling at me. i smile a little and put my head down not knowing what to say.

"so, there's a controller waiting for you on the couch," Kio says motioning me to come in. i nod my head and enter the house. i look around and vinnie is nowhere to be seen, thank god. i walk over to the couch and see this new boy there.

he has dark brown hair, dark eyes, a tattoo on his neck, a strong ass jawline, and pretty much just a perfect face. i look over at kio confused and he nods his head. "that's jordan, powell. he goes to a different school but moved in with us not too long ago." kio says sitting on the couch.

"oh, that's y/n. she's pretty popular at our school." kio says laughing a little. "oh shut up. anyway, nice to meet you jordan." i say trying to hide my smile. "nice to meet you too y/n." jordan says in a deep voice. i widen my eyes and sit down next to him grabbing the controller.

"last of us?" I ask kio. "that's only two-player. unless you wanna play with jordan?" kio says smirking at me. "sure. let's play jordan." i say smiling. i slip in the CD and i start playing with him.

^ that's the game its a really good game lol

"you're good at this! jeez!" jordan says looking at me. "i'm a pro." i say smirking at him. i look up and see vinnie coming downstairs from his room. "oh hell no. i'm not doing this tod-" "stay. i can make him jealous." jordan says putting his hand on my thigh giving me butterflies everywhere. he sees vinnie getting closer and puts me on his lap.

he wraps his hands around my waist still holding the controller still playing the game. i look at vinnie and he looks as if he's about to break down. i look back at the game continuing playing.

"watch out. clicker right there." jordan says in a low tone. i nod my head and kill it off. i look at jordan and he's checking me out. "how about i show you my room?" jordan says whispering in my ear. "sure." i say smiling. i pause the game and get up. before i can even take a step, jordan picks me up and throws me over his shoulder laughing.

"jordan!!" i yell at him but in a joking way. he starts walking toward the hallway where his bedroom is and i can hear him giggling a little.

listen. i didn't plan to hook up with his hot new guy but I mean i'm not missing any chances here. he goes into his bedroom and throws me on the bed. he turns his led lights on red and he locks his door. "strip." jordan says firmly. i start taking off all my clothes throwing them on the floor. jordan takes off all of his clothes too.

why am i sleeping wit him? just to make vinnie jealous.

he walks over and leans over me kissing me. he starts kissing down my body reaching my heat. he starts making figure eight's with his tongue right around my clit causing me to let out a loud moan. my hands shoot to his hair gripping on it.

"f- fuck jordan!" i moan loudly but throw my hand over my mouth so I'm not screaming. i feel two fingers slip in me causing me to let out an even louder moan. jordan looks up at me and smirks.

"you're so hot baby," he says putting now three fingers in putting them in and out at a fast paste. "jordan! fuck! i'm gonna-" "cum for me baby." he says as i come undone on his fingers. i let out a loud moan. he licks his fingers and smiles at me. "can i?" "yes Jordan."

he slams into me and puts my legs over his shoulders hitting my g-spot immediately. i let out a loud moan and jordan put his hand on my throat. "fuck- you're so tight. i could destroy you all day baby." jordan says in between moans.

"you're so fucking big jordan, fuck-" i say trying not to scream. he starts kissing my neck hitting my sweet spot causing me to moan even more. i feel my walls clench around his cock and i moan as i'm getting closer to my climax. "i'm almost there too baby, just hold on a little longer for me okay?" jordan says going even faster.

"fuck jordan! oh my god, fuck-" i moan loudly as i dig my nails into his back finishing. he finishes too getting in a few more thrust in. he pulls out and grabs a towel from the other side of the bed and cleans us up. he quickly puts on his clothes and when he's done he kisses me on the cheek.

"you okay?" he asks helping me up. "i'm- i'm" "left you speechless?" he says helping me put on my clothes. "yeah, i- i guess.." i say smiling a little.

after he helps me put my shoes back on he picks me up bridal style and walks toward the door unlocking it and walking out. once we reach the living room everyone including vinnie is staring at us.

"seemed like yall had fun hm?" kio says trying to hold back his laughter. jordan puts me down and i wobble a little. "just laugh. assholes." i say rolling my eyes. everyone starts laughing except vinnie. vinnie looks at jordan as if he wants to punch him in the face.

"I should get going now, my mom is expecting me for dinner..." i say walking toward the door. "wait, what's your number?" jordan asks quickly. i give him my number and he types it into his phone. "thanks, talk to you later." jordan says smiling at me. "see ya." i say smiling back.

i get in my car and start driving home.  cannot believe i just hooked up with the new boy at the house. i mean i'm not complaining but i wasn't expecting him to be that good at it- i know vinnie heard us and hes pissed.

i know hes going to text me later about what the hell was it. but it didn't mean much to me. i hope they keep their mouths shut about the situation. i don't need anybody knowing that i hooked up with a "new" kid.