Their past my future

I still remember the day I met her. So beautiful and intelligent like the red roses that my mom had in our garden.

It seems extremely funny that back then I didn't know her name. I asked my dad and he said "She is a Weasley Scorpius "with a weird smile on his face and I almost heard that whisper "... And Hermione's daughter.

I took my eyes off her and I hugged my mum and then my dad " So, dear son I don't want to make you feel nervous however if the Hat put you in Slytherin I would be as happy as it takes, if it doesn't.... " I looked at him curiously without knowing what he was about to say but my mom interrupted him " We are proud for you and nothing else matters... Now get on the train " I went inside and I found a seat.

Today was something I was waiting all my life!

Eleven years I've been dreaming of Hogwarts and now it's about time to make my first steps inside it. The story begins right here.

~~Rose~~

In platform 9 and 3/4 everything seemed noisy and by the time I got into the train I tried to find a seat . I might say that it was my faith that I sat next to him because the train was full however I already knew who he was, Malfoy's son...

My dad was pretty clear when he said that I had to stay away from him and that was what I wanted to do but life is weird. I picked up a book from my bag " Hogwarts a History" and I tried to concentrate but his eyes were on me and he seemed like a lost puppy...

-"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed by him.

He took a deep breath and he panicked as he drop his chocolate frog... Well to tell you the truth I couldn't help myself and I smiled. However he didn't bother to pick up his chocolate...

-" I am Scorpius... Malfoy" he added and I shook his hand.

 -"Rose Weasley" He looked exactly like his father pale face, blonde hair and two beautiful eyes that could make you fall in love.

-"Nice to meet you Rose" he said with more confidence that before not to mention his smile that all of a sudden had appear " So your a Weasley... "
I really didn't know if he was Ok with that or he was preparing an unpleasant comment.

-"Yes I am...and Malfoy if you want to say anything mean go ahead! My dad told me a lot about your family " the words came out of my mouth and I was sure that he wasn't different...

-"Oh...and what he said if I may ask???" his eyes stared at the floor with the shadow of sadness on his face.

I couldn't speak and I kept my breath because I had made a mistake! I remind him of a past that he wasn't a part of but still he was aware of.

-"No, don't tell me..." we sat in silence for a couple of minutes and then he stood up " I'll get another chocolate frog " he said and he left, needless to say that he didn't came back.

"Hey Rosie come quickly, James is in trouble!!!" Albus Potter told me and I followed him. I can't believe how crazy this day and "Merlin's Beard why am I still thinking of Scorpius sad face???"