If I Could Only Explain...

~Rose~

I always found the smell of the library quite calming. The feeling when you enter it can't really be describe with words, since it is more the chills that the smell of paper and ink gives you. It hits you and fills your lungs with stories and your ears with whispers of hundreds of voices that reveal scandalous secrets. I find myself curious for the next piece of information that I Will get, the next story that Will keep me up all night and today I find myself curious and Excited for a meeting that has me being on edge and in agony like I am the hero in a book full of suspense and undeniable romance.

So I walk in the library and I wander around for a little bit. I try to avoid the spots that my cousins are usually study and I am in search for the quietest and most remote part of the library. After some time I decide to sit in a corner behind some boomshelves with really old books that I haven't seen anyone using often. I am only worried that Scorpius might not see me and he Will think that I avoided our meeting again. But I am hoping for the Best.

I leave my stuff on the table and I get my quill and ink out and I set everything neatly in front of me. I hate chaos when I work or in General when I get myself occupied with something. I think I got that after my mother cause my dad really doesn't Care how messy his working space is, mostly because he leave everything until Last minute, but it works for him, and I love my dad. The thought of him made me feel guilty, if Only he knew that I was about to hang out with Scorpius Malfoy he would have been so, so disappointed in me. However I brush this thought away quickly, and open my book, Scorpius Will not be here for a while, I might as well get some work done.

~Scorpius~

I taping my quill on the piece of paper in front of me frantically until McGonagall grabbed it and looked at the paper unimpressed  

'I didn't know you were font of pointillism Mr. Malfoy, do you care to pay attention to my lesson or would you like to take your interests outside?'

I looked at her terrified. This woman was so intimidating that made my ability to speak disappear. I gave her a weak smile and I switched my paper, 30 more minutes and I would see Rose, I just needed to have patience.

When the class ended I literally jumped out of my chair and stormed to the corridor, the library was not very far but Silver and Gold decided to keep me from leaving straight away by asking questions for the Christmas Ball that was coming up.

'Who will you ask to the Ball Malfoy?' Gold asked.

'I ain't going to this stupid Ball' I said trying to avoid the answer.

'But everyone is going, heard that Yann Fredericks will ask the Weasley girl out' Silver said.

My head turned quickly towards his direction 'What did you say Silver?' I asked shocked.

'Everyone is go-'

'NO, not that part' I interrupted him.

'Ooohh, yeah Fredericks said that he will ask Granger-Weasley out, Maybe James approves of that one for his cousin' he laughed with Gold.

'I have to go' I said and made my way to library. If Fredericks makes a move towards Rose I will Hex him and stick him on top of a broomstick that heads straight to the Forbidden Forest, I swear to Merlin.

My thoughts were making me blind, I have never felt this type of jealousy before. I should find Rose.

Helloooo guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Here is another update, please let me know your opinion. xxx