Somnath fake smiled and nodded. He went outside. Only he knew how much these words pierced his heart. Though he promised himself that now bondita is not only his best friend but also his boudi. If bondita has considered him as her brother now then he will protect her as his sister from now on. He will protect from all the evils of the earth even if he has to fight with his family for this.

Bondita on other hand had already slept due to the tiredness of today's events, Anirudh being drunk slept already, Saudamini by taking medicines and Somnath while in his deep thoughts slept, to welcome a new day in their life.

Next morning in RC Mansion.

The whole RC Mansion was decorated like a bride. On the entrance of the house a beautiful rangloni was made of Radhakrishna, surrounded by diyas and flowers. After entering the house, anyone could feel the positive aura around themselves. The house was decorated with red, pink and white curtains. The flowers like marygold and roses  were dangling along the curtain from the ceiling to the end of the curtain. Diyas, lights was all over the house. Few ladies were sent to bonditas room to make her ready for all the rasams that the bride and the groom had to follow. The Ramu Halwai was sent to the kitchen to make the food and sweets so that it could be presented as a prasad to Maa Durga. Kaka and somnath stood there instructing the decorators, halwai and other people for there work. While Batuk was looking at the mouth watering food which was coming out in front of him in very big thalis. But he wasn't allowed to leave the hall as the whole family knew his nature to eat food even if his stomach was full.Binoy was sitting in hall with newspaper in his hands, uninterested in his surroundings as he thought his da was overdoing everything. Suddenly batuk saw that the whole  family was busy doing their work he slowly and steadily sneaked out of the hall and went to the Mandir to get one piece of his favourite Kaju katli. As he was about to taste it, kaka stick did its job and the kaju katli fell on the thali again.

Trilochan kaka- batuk yeh karne jaa rhe the?! Tumhe pata hai na pehele Durga Maa ko bhog chadhaya jaata hai phir hun usko kha sakte hai?

Batuk mummuring to himself - pata hai par bhook lagi hai, kya karu mein mar jaaon?

Kaka - yeh kya apne aap se baat kar rhe hai, zara Hume bhi batao hum bhi sune tumhari baatein!

There banter went on as usual.

Meanwhile in Anirudh's room,

Anirudh had already woke up with a severe headache. He had already freshen up by wearing the usual clothes he wears. He was sitting in the bed while pressing his head when his eyes went towards the liquor bottle. He was shocked. Only one thought came to his mind, Did he drink? What happened yesterday? He couldn't remember anything! His thoughts came to an halt when he saw som was standing at door with a huge thaal in his hand. When he saw soms face he was shocked to receive the angry glares.

Som composed himself and said - vivaah ke baad ki saari rasme karni  hai isliye kaka ne yeh sherwani bhijwaayi hai, tayaar hoke pehen lijiyega.

He kept the thaal on the bed and was about to move out of the room when Anirudh asked.

Anirudh - som kal raat ko kya hua tha? Aur yeh rasme vasme kya hai Haan? Jab tumlog ko pata hai ki mein is vivaah ko nhi maanta aur nhi bondita maanti hai tih phir kyun?

Som turned towards him and said - rasme karne ka faisla kaka ka hai, meri nahi jo aap mujhse sawal puch rhe hai aur rahi baat kal raat ki toh kya aapko sach mein yaad nhi hai aapne Bondita ke Saath kya kiya? Said  som in rude voice.

Anirudh was shocked when he heard his brother was talking so rudely to him. Leaving all that aside, he was worried when he heard what he said about him and bondita. He again asked - Son meine bondita ke saath kya kiya hai, mujhe acche se batao, jahan tak mujhe pata hai mein kitna bhi nashe mein kyun na hoon mein apni had kabhi paar nhi  kar sakta.