Cuddle night

(Modern au age 17/18 yall pick I would recommend listening to the music)(yall are staying at a house in the mountains ya now the small houses from woods bc yall rich and went on a vacation)

Night fill with cuddles and kisses

I woke up at the sound of footsteps taking place in the cold wooden floor. I look at the other side of the bed. Empty?. Where is Y/n? I turned around and say

A beautiful figure looking thru the window as the moonlight makes their H/l H/c hair glow in the dark room together with her delicates S/c soft skin and her beautiful E/c eyes as they scan the mountains and the flowers that reflect the moonlight.

It was my beautiful and lovely girlfriend Y/n, but ehy was she awake it was late at night.

I went slowly behind her hugging her taking her by surprise. I wrap my hands around her waist and push her closer to me as I bury my face on the crock of her neck sniffing her beautiful S/s smell.

(S/s created by my dumb mind means signature smell if someone already did this credit to them)

"What are you doing up late?" I ask her with a sleepy voice.  I would have passed away by his sleepy voice Y/n is so damn f lucky.

She touches my hands placing her on top of mine as I mine were wrapped around her waist.

"I couldn't sleep I had a small nightmare" she says looking down at the wooden floor with a ?disappointed? Face.

I shift our position now I was facing her locking my dark green forest eyes with her gorgeous E/c eyes.

But her eyes were filled with tears ready to fall down her soft pink cheeks.

I caressed her cheek with my thumb and with my other hand wrapped around her waist keeping her closer to me.

"Shhhh, it's ok it was just a nightmare" I say in a confronting voice.

She hugged me wrapping her hands around my neck and i put one of my hands on her waist and the other on her head while stroking her H/C hair.

I piked her up bridal style as she buried her face on my chest. Cute.

I laid her on the bed as I laid next to her. " now we are going to sleep, we will cuddle and I will kiss the nightmares away" I said trying to convince her.

She looked up at me "As long as I am here with you I feel safe and protected" she said as she buried her face on my chest.

Cuddling position at the bottom end of the chapter check it out before continuing with the short chapter.

I singed at her mom's lullaby as I stroked her H/l hair.

I played with her hair until I hear small barely hearable sweet little snores.

I saw that my cute little dummy has already fallen asleep.

Not after a moment later I felt my eyes get heavy so before I drifted off to sleep I said this.

I love you my Ray of sunshine, goodnight love

As I kissed her head and drifted off to sleep going to a world of dreams filled with her.

Another chapter i am not proud of lately all my chapter have been with sleeping night time cuddling or maybe my drafts are that way  I have more than 8 drafts none of them finished idk which one I want to finish first anyways

Tysm for the support please comment and vote🌸🌸🌸🖤🖤
I love yall so much yall mean the world to me. THE CUDDLE POSITION!!!!!!

 THE CUDDLE POSITION!!!!!!