Jealousy 2 (Yamaguchi)

"I-I was just...jealous..."

Tsuki- jealous-? I can't believe it.... no...I won't believe it....I think it's completely impossible....

"Your- jealous-?" I tell him.

"Everytime I see you with Kenma...A rage of fire burns within my heart."

I don't know what to say...or rather...I don't know how to say it...it seems rather impossible...but here he is..infront of me...telling me these things.

"Yams...I was jealous...so..do you love me?"

Wait...his sudden question..'I love you...Do you love me back?'
Why so sudden-?...It's playing in my head iver and over again...

Tsuki loves me-?

"Yams?" He says letting go of the hugs.

I stand there dumb founded, staring at the ground. "Tsuki...loves me?" I say.
"Yes I do." He responds. I can't believe this...after all this time....after dating Kuroo, after hurting us...he finally decides to say this out of no where? What the heck...

I back away from him and leans on the wall to catch my thoughts. "Tsuki...you don't understand...all this time...me and Kenma hanged out with eachother.. and we..w-we.." Why can't I say it...come on...say it! Tsuki looks at me in confusion. "We what?" He says.

"W-We...Grew to like eachother!" I say, shutting my eyes not to make eye contact with Tsuki.

After a few minutes of silence...it's brocken off by Tsuki saying,:

"𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕤...𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪."

I look at him. And I can nearly see tears coming out of his eyes.

"Tsuki....?"

"A-Are you...crying?..."

💔Tbc💔

(A/N: I'm back. And from a bit of motivation from yam_aguchi )
(Thank you! And I'm now working on the phantom theif au, Saiouma. And- A danganronpa au. Love you all! ❤)