P O S S E S S I V E

And here's the next chap my guys.

Vote and comment :

*********************

Genesis pov :

"Mate" he breathed out next to my ear.

Fuck me, that was hot.

"Never fucking leave me again" I rolled my eyes at his possessive behavior.

He does know that the Halloween break is starting in a few days, right?

"No promises" I said back, this earned me a warning growl.

"I'm getting food" I told him as I rolled my eyes on e again at him.

I started wiggling in his hold but that just didn't seem to be working.

"Let me the fuck go" I demanded, I was fucking starving, I haven't eaten properly in days.

"You are not leaving me" he growled out, his eyes changing from his dragon colour to his normal one.

"I've not eaten properly in days, let me the fuck go!!" I shouted back, I heard almost everyone gasped from behind Damien.

Bitch ass pussy's.

Before I could shout farther at Damien though, I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

My guys hench, I'll tell you that.

"I said I was hungry not fucking disabled" I huffed before doing the art of surprse.

I gripped his shoulder then pushed against them, I flew out of his grip and landed on my feet on the floor behind him.

"Haha bitch" I said before bolting towards the kitchen.

I don't need a man to help me.

I heard him growl threateningly at me before running after me.

I got to the kitchen before him and shut the huge door, making sure to lock it.

Serves him right for picking me up like a rag doll.

"Let me in, mate"i could tell that was his dragon this time rather than him.

"Dunno if I should" I said with a sigh as I grabbed a whole pizza out the freezer.

I shoved it in the oven before sitting on the counter.

I was ignoring his consistent banging on the door.

Soon though it stopped.

"Umm Genesis, I really think you should let Damien in" I heard amber say anxiously.

"Why?" I asked her, a smirk making its way to my face.

"I think he's going to kill everyone here If you don't" I don't see a bad thing about that.

I chuckled before shrugging and going on my phone.

Next thing I knew was the door had magically opened, amber and her with witch powers.

In came a seething Damien with her, Axel and Ryker following behind him.

I watched him stalk closer to me as if I was his prey, I rolled my eyes at this.

He was soon standing in-between my legs as I stayed seated on the counter.

"Stop running away from me" he growled out, once again for about the 100th time today, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me" he said as he sent me a glare.

I rolled my eyes again.

I smirked at his annoyed face.