And put it on his side of bed.

I bought this shirt

I bought this shirt

Then I unfold my dress which was chosen by Rits.

" Wow, this color is really pretty " I said and while admire my dress in the mirror reflexion on me.

I bought this

I bought this.

After all these things I went to downstairs, made some coffee for me with cookies.

I plopped on the country, turned on the TV and searching for my favorite kdrama.

I was enjoying it. I look at the phone to see the time. *It's really late. Why Taehyung isn't home yet* I thought

Suddenly I saw lots of notifications from my Twitter acc.

I opened it and saw a trending news article and lots of mentions. Naturally I'm not bothered by these articles but the site is pretty famous and trust worthy so I opened it.

The article 👇🏻

Is it true or rumor
Kim Taehyung dating Kim Jennie

Again Kim Taehyung from world's biggest boy band BTS caught with some evidence that he is dating Kim Jennie from a famous girls group named Blackpink .
Here are some proves.

They wear the same rings in the same style

In same couple clothes only the day before

From all of these we got some hint that Kim Jennie and Kim Taehyung is dating Secratively.

Comment down what do you think about it--
_______________

Seeing the heading of the article I felt my heart clenched.
* how could he? Is it true or a rumor.* I thought. "How can this be a rumor it's the second time and this site is really trust worthy. If it's true then-" I mumbling and instantly teared up.

* Taehyung don't talk to me properly, he doesn't like me because he is dating Jennie behind by back, in spite of he is already married to me? * I thought and cried feeling really sad about this.

" What about me, if he is really dating her, I don't want to believe this but-" I sobbed

" I love him" I mumbled again and scrolling the article in searing that it's all rumors. But didn't find any.

I was so happy but my happiness just flew away. I bit my lips " I'm so clingy with him" I told to myself.

I went to the kitchen to cook dinner, I don't have a mood to cook with love. I just fried some readymade chickens, cooked rice and some curry. After cooking all this I sat on the sofa with my laptop.

About my story update, I already posted 2 chapters on wattpad. So I was checking other drafts, suddenly a notification popped up on the screen saying that another update from my favorite story on wattpad which I was reading lately. I opened and the title caught my attention. 'Divorce' was the title. Seeing that I remembered that he doesn't love me and he is dating. Tears rolled down from my cheeks.
" Is that mean we'll be divorced? " I mumbled and more tears fell down, I bit my lips to control myself.

Suddenly I heard the sound of password tapping and instantly door opened. Taehyung's figure revealed in front of me. I didn't look up, my eyes were on the laptop screen.

Taehyung noticed that I was crying, I slightly wiped my tears, yet I'm not looking at him.
" Don't read too much fan fictions" He just said this went to upstairs.

I'm feeling too bad now. I don't know how to do with him. I went to kitchen heated foods. " I have to make my mind together, I've to control my emotions" I mumbled.

Taehyung came to downstairs and sat to the dining table.

" I'm so hungry, where is dinner " He asked , hearing him I served dinner for him.

" Here you go" I mumbled

Taehyung took a bite and looked at me.
I'm all silent today. "What? " He asked in a confused expression

" What about! " I noticed it and replied cutely (unintentionally)

" Nothing, eat" He shook his head and finished his dinner.

I didn't asked anything to him. Naturally I'm so talkative but I couldn't take it anymore.

What can a girl do after hearing that her husband is dating someone else and they got married two months ago. I really need time. And those articles are true for sure and all those comments.
[A/N: this chapter only contains Aaka's point of view],{ read the below A/N }

Continue~

----------------------------×------------------------------
Author's note

Tell me how's the chapter, do you like it. Please let me know in the comments
😊🙁🙁
It's the longest chapter that I've ever written😅😅. I hope you don't have any problem with long chapters, and you are not bored😅😥
Double update it is 🤗
This chapter contains 1600words,oh my god!!😳😱🥶

Do vote, comments and share
Thanks for supporting🌹