Chapter 1

***** 13 years Later*****

A young man sat down elegantly in a cozy armchair infront of the fireplace in his room. He wore a set of beautifully crafted Velvet green robes that he received from his godmother for his 17th Birthday. His luscious black hair hung losely over his shoulders down to his chest. Piercing green eyes stared at the potions manual infront of him. Hadrian Rene Mcgonagall sat silently contemplating his life. 13 years ago on Samhain his brother has hailed as the Saviour of Magical Brittain and he was all but forgotten by his parents and their friends. It was as if he never existed. He was moved into the west wing of the Potter Manor and everyone forgot about him. Save his Godmother and uncle Moony. At first they were horrified to find out that to his family and the world he doesn't exist. But after he explained to them that he isn't bothered by it and actually prefers it that way they somewhat relented on him having to deal with his family.

He never went down to dinner, or the lounge or basically any of the public rooms in the place. He went only to the library and his room which had all he needed along with an ensuite bathroom. He thought back to when he was younger.

#flashback#

A 11 year old Harry sat in his room quietly. He had just received his Hogwarts letter from his godmother. He wanted so badly to show his parents. He wanted them to know he wasn't a squib like they thought. He had spent alot of time in the Potter Library and with the help from his Godmother and the portraits of his grandparents he taught himself wandless and wordless magics. He was especially skilled in transfiguration, charms, potions (much to the delight of a certain Dungeon Bat) and even in the Dark arts. He wasn't evil in any way he just wanted to learn all aspects of magic, much to the delight of his grandmother Dorea Black and the chagrin of his Godmother and uncle Moony.

He was going to go to Hogwarts soon. But his family didn't even know he existed. It was his godmother, uncle Moony and the house elves who took care of him and raised him. They taught him magical languages and he learned proper etiquette from his grandparents. When Aunt Minny came and took him to diagon alley to get his supplies he immediately dragged her over to Gringotts and spoke in a polite and respectful tone to the goblins, leaving them gobsmacked that a wizard knew the proper customs to greeting those who worked with their coin.

Harry had run an inheritance test and they found he was the heir to all four founders. He decided to claim his heir ship and denounced himself as a Potter. He asked Mcgonagall if it was right with her if he took her last name. She was over the moon with joy and immediately agreed after they explained to the Goblin king about his home life. The Goblins were more than happy to help and to this day maintain good relations with the Mcgonagall's.

When the first of September rolled around his Aunt Minny picked him up and took him to the train. His parents never even noticing he was gone. Harry was sorted into Slytherin house and found no resentment towards him from his godmother/mother. When asked how he was related to her they along with Severus snape gave the story that he was Mcgonagall's Nephew. Her brother had died (which was true, he died in WWII) And she was his magical guardian. He impressed all of his professors within his first year and got O's across the board. He even made the Slytherin quidditch team in his first year as their seeker.

#End of flashback#

He has so Happy when he finally made friends. He often visited them over the holidays as he didn't dare bring them back to his place. Eventhough he was no longer a Potter, the Manor and wards still let him in. He liked to believe the house atleast liked him. He was the picture of grace and beauty. After he took up his lordships and removed himself from the Potter line his eye sight improved immensely and his body frame became something to be admired. He was toned but he had many feminine curves. His untamable hair also grew out down to the middle of his back and became luscious beautiful wavy curls.  He held himself with Grace and dignity and had a perfect pure blood mask upon his face at all times. Only his eyes showed his emotions to those he deemed worthy of receiving them but around the portraits of his grandparents, the founders and around his aunt Minny and Uncle Moony and select friend he always had a dazzling smile present. And mirth in his eyes. As the years went on he seemed less inclined to try and speak to his so called parents and brother. To them it was as if he never existed. The whole world forgot that the Potter's had two children on that night in 81. So he made it that they only had the one.