Narcissa divorced Lucius? That was about time. Was he really trapped in that marriage for two years? Did his father really force him for two more years? The anger that rose in me earlier has all disappeared now. I feel a lot of emotions at once right now, but anger isn't one of them. It wouldn't be fair to him if I was angry at him, especially not after he just told me that he was forced for two years, and probably threatened to get killed, knowing Lucius.
I fumble with my bracelet, if only Flora was here right now, she would know exactly what to do and what to say. She'd give me the perfect advice, something I never would've thought about if she didn't mention it, she did that a lot, she always knew exactly what advice to give me, and it always ended up being perfect.
''I'm sorry.'' I say, my voice low again and his eyes widen a little, and there's the boy I know through and through again. I know exactly what he's thinking. He looks at me, and his thoughts are probably like why is she sorry? She shouldn't be sorry!
I chuckle softly at my own thoughts and leave his eyes. ''What's funny?'' He asks and I bite my lip trying to contain the smile on my face. ''Nothing, just thinking.'' I respond and push away the smile when I meet his eyes again. ''You're something different Bright.'' He responds and I roll my eyes with a smile, one I couldn't hold back.
I can't ignore this, I don't want to. The smile on my face is one of the things that I've missed so much. No matter how many times I've burst out in laughter with my friends, this smile, it's one only Draco can grow. To be honest, I can't deal with talking with him for another hour, I'm exhausted and I just want a good nights sleep.
''Draco I'm exhausted, can we please continue this conversation tomorrow?'' I ask and take a deep breath. ''Yes, of course, you need your sleep.'' He responds and I give him a thankful smile.
''I have to lock up, but do you have a place to sleep?'' I ask and get up from the couch.
''I don't, but I can just get a room at a motel, don't worry about me.''
Yeah like that will ever happen. Of course, I'm going to worry about him when I know he's at a filthy motel somewhere across the street. Don't get me wrong London is amazing, and beautiful, but the motels here are not something you want to experience.
''Very funny, you can crash on my couch.'' I respond and walk to the back to put away the broken glass, bucket, and wet towel. I throw the glass in the trash can, put the bucket away and I wring the water out of the towel, and fold the towel so I can wash it upstairs.

I make sure the backdoor is locked and walk back to Draco. ''Why do you lock up? Isn't the owner supposed to do that?'' He asks and I smile. ''I am the owner.'' I chuckle and he meets my eyes. ''Why am I still surprised? Of course you are.'' That's the first time that I've seen him genuinely smile at me today. ''Let's go, but when you get upstairs you have to be quiet because I'm sure Hermione's already asleep.'' I say as I walk to the front door and open it.
''How is living with Granger?'' He asks as he walks out of the door and I close and lock it behind us. ''Perfect.'' I respond and chuckle.

We get to my front door and I quietly unlock it. ''I'll grab some blankets and a pillow.'' I whisper to him as I take off my shoes and put them away.
I silently open Hermione's bedroom door and look at her, she's already asleep so I gently close it again. I get into my bedroom, take one of my pillows and grab a blanket out of the closet.
''Here.'' I whisper, but loud enough for him to hear me. ''Oh sorry.'' I say as I walk in on him changing. Where did he get the clothes? Did he bring a backpack or something? No, I didn't see anything. ''It's okay.'' He responds and takes the stuff out of my hands.
Fuck even after two years, he looks amazing in nothing but sweatpants. No, stop it, don't think like this. ''Good night, Draco.'' I say and give him a weak smile. ''Good night.'' He responds and I turn around and walk back into my bedroom.
I change into comfortable clothes and get in bed, I fall asleep quickly.

I wake up screaming and immediately jump up, sitting against the headboard. It takes a moment to realize that it was a nightmare and I'm safe in my own bed. What time is it?
''What happened?!'' Draco bursts into the bedroom door, and I'm trying to catch my breath. ''Nightmare, I'm sorry for waking you up.'' I say and I take a deep breath. Did I wake the whole house up, or is Hermione still asleep? She better be because if she's not and she walks into Draco, I have a lot of explaining to do, and I will, because she'll see him tomorrow, but I'm not in the mood to tell her now. ''Are you okay?'' Draco snaps me out of my thoughts. I meet his eyes and nod my head. ''Okay, good night Venus.'' He says and turns around, back to the door.
Without thinking twice I ask, ''Draco? Will you stay with me?'' I gulp and meet his eyes. I should not have asked him to stay, but to my surprise, he says, ''Of course.''
I scoot over and make room for him. He lays down next to me and I lay my head on his chest. ''Thank you for staying.'' I whisper and I quickly fall asleep again. I'm out of my mind for asking him to stay, but honestly, I don't care. I need him to comfort me, and he did, so I'm not apologizing for something without a deep meaning. He stayed and makes sure I'm okay after a nightmare, everyone would say yes if I asked them. But I asked him, and he said yes . . .