its time to be a hero ; 4

Mayflowers 𓁹

Its all up to me. Its all up to me. Its all up to me. Those words rung through my head as I grabbed my shoes and ran out of the house. I was still in my sweatshirt and my jeans, though that was the least of my concern.

I used a train to get there. Yes, an abandoned train. It started heading the wrong direction so I had to move it. "Okay. Here we go." I whispered as I grew vines out of my hands and grapped them to the nearest tree. I pulled myself to the correct direction and it started raining. I grabbed my phone to see that the weather forecast had predicted that there would be lightning.

"Great." I muttered. Lightning struck and i held my hand out. I made a vine and rode on it. The train I was riding on had smashed down.

"So glad I didnt stay on that trai-" I said but was cut off by my own scream. The rain had just suddenly stopped and I was now falling to my death. I closed my eyes and waited for impact when I felt a light feeling in my legs. Soon the feeling impowered my body. I was floating. I quickly stood up and ran. I was getting close to the Juniors. I ran as fast as I could, not stopping to look at anything or anyone. Until I stopped infront of a very large building. I went inside and saw two large men standing like they were waiting for me.

"Let me in, or I'll force my way in." I demanded.

"We captured your dumb father, we captured your stupid brother, and your pathetic friends. What makes you think you can fight us?" The guard laughed. Instead of being insulted, I laughed sarcastically. "Let me in, or I'll force my way in."

"Are you trying to threaten me?" He asked getting closer to me. I closed my eyes waiting to get punched but I didnt. I felt light again. Next thing you know, my eyes are flowing red, my hair is scattered all over the place and is red, I was floating, and the guards below me looked scared.

I used my vines to choke the man who insulted my friends and family. "My dad isnt dumb, my brother isnt stupid, and my friends arent pathetic. Unlike you, I have a life."

Technos 𓁹

"I did it!" Miracle Guy yelled. He had finally hacked onto the cameras. He punched the wall and it crumbled down. The kids came into our room and we all watched.

"Let me in, or I'll force my way in."

"We captured your dumb father." Ouch that hurt. "Your stupid brother." Wildcard gasped. "And your pathetic friends." Everyone looked at each other. "What makes you think you can fight us?"

"Let me in, or I'll force my way in." She demanded.

"Are you trying to talk back to me?" The guard yelled. I jumped out of my seat and Lava Girl had to pull me down. Soon, Mays hair started glowing red, her eyes glowed red too.

"My dads not dumb, my brothers not stupid, and my friends arent pathetic. Unlike you, I have a life." She yelled as she shot multiple guards down with her electricity. I fist-bumped Wildcard as everyone looked at her then at me.

"Thats my Mayflower." I whispered under my breath. I heard a beep from Wildcards wrist.

"Hello?" He asked. "Its me, May." She replied. "Im not far from you guys and I can help you guys out. Just be patient and try to find a key."

Everyone ran around trying to find a key or something that could open the door.

Mayflowers 𓁹

I kept on walking till I bumped into something. Hundreds. Of. People.

I crack my neck and nervously said, "This is going to be hard."

One guy tried to punch me but I stopped his fist, flipped him over and kicked him.

There were too many to fight all one by one so I created a big electric ball and threw it at them. "Honestly, why do these people guard such important buildings?"

They all groaned in pain and I ran.

Some of them had used others to block them from getting hit so I made another electric ball and lets just say they're dead.

I tracked down Wildcards watch from mine and quickly followed it.

Luckily for me, all the bad guys were either knocked out or in pain so I had reached their cell in no time.

"Guys?!" I whisper-yelled. They all turned to me and widened their eyes.

I tried to open the door but it wouldnt work.

"Guppy, Miracle Guy, Sharkboy! I need you all to push on this door! I'll use my telekinesis to help!" I yelled. All of them pushed on the door while I focused on the door and pulled my hand back.

The door opened quickly and everyone got out.

"You did it!!" Wildcard yelled running to hug me. "Yeah i did!" I say proudly as I hugged him back.

I heard a faint 'hello' from the back of me and quickly turned to see who said it.

"Yes you helped too, Gups." I said and picked her up like a baby.

Wheels rolled over too me and said, "Im proud of you."

Everyone started talking but stopped when they heard Wheels say that.

They looked shocked as Guppy smacked her forehead. "I shouldnt have said that." Wheels say. "I thought you were smart." Guppy rolled her eyes.

"Aww, you guys look like a family." Fast Forward said as everyone looked at her. "What it makes sense? May's got the dark hair, Wheels has the blonde hair, and Guppy has the dirty blonde hair."

I shot her with electricity as she flew back. "Let me have my moment!"

Rewind stepped up but I quickly said, "Dont try me." Rewind stepped back and looked at the ground.

I laughed and everyone started laughing with me.

"Lets get out of here."

We took different ways. The Heroics flying, and the Junior Heroics using their powers. Guppy made a water-car for her to use, Wildcard had Teleportation, I used an electric carpet, A Capella sang, and the others followed Guppy.

We got to the Heroics headquarters as everyone got out of their uniforms.

"Hey May?" Dad asked. I turned to him and said, "Yeah?" "What you did back there was pretty heroic. I think you should be a Junior." He answered.

"Dad-" "But if you dont want to you dont have to but-" I cut off his rambling by saying, "I think I want to be a Junior Heroic."

He pulled me into a big hug.

Things were great.

"Hey uh, May can I talk to you?" Wheels said, walking his way over to me. "Wheels, how did you-" I started. "Haha, Rewind! Look! Wheels' IQ dropped so many times while being with May that he can walk now!" Fast Forward laughed, followed by a groan as I zapped her. "Dont ask. And I dont go by the name Wheels anymore. I like the name Alex." 'Wheels or Alex' added.

"Okay....." I said nervously.