a problem in the plan : 3

Wheels 𓁹

I tried walking and surpisingly, I could walk! I can actually walk! I can walk! But my legs were still sore so i decided to stay in the wheelchair.

I wheeled over to Mayflower to see Wildcard storming off.

"What happened?" I asked looking concerned. "Nothing." She replied with no emotion. I knew that something was wrong but I didnt ask.

Wildcards 𓁹

I saw Wheels going over to Mayflower and talking to her. I didnt bother to ask though, May has always been mysterious in a way.

"Wildcard!" Rewind and Fast Forward said.

"What?!" I yelled. They motioned for me to come to them so i did.

"We should go. And now." Fast Forward said pointing to the sky. I looked up to see the same people in the news a few hours ago.

"Wildcard!" Mayflower yelled. I turned to her and saw that she had a piece of paper. "Get on my boat and go! This map shows everything you need! Go!" I grabbed the map from her and immediately urged the others to get on the boat.

I had to push Slo Mo a bit though. I turned to Mayflower to see that she was already in a fighting stance.

"May! Come with us!" I yelled. She looked back at me and shook her head. "No, i have to fight. Go without me."

The people in black started attacking her and she attacked back. At this moment i thought how it was cool that my baby sister, my sister was fighting a bunch of adults and winning. It was hard to say this, but im proud of her.

Mayflowers 𓁹

I attacked the people in black using my plant powers to choke them, using my electricity powers to shock them, and using my telekinesis to get them to bash their bodies together.

Soon, I had defeated all of them. I had to erase their minds and made them clueless pieces of rats.

I got inside and made myself a cup of coffee. I sat down and watched where the tracking device was. Oh right. I forgot to tell you that I put a tracking device in Wheels' wheelchair system. You might call it obsessive, I call it worrying.

They were going in the right direction but they stopped. Oh shit. The bad guys. Fuck.

Guppys 𓁹

We were following the map that May had made for us until we stopped. I looked up to see multiple bag guys waiting to fight us.

All of us started fighting and I was in my shark frenzy. Wildcard used his fire powers, Rewind and Fast Forward were fighting together, Facemaker was kicking peoples faces, A Capella was hurting peoples eardrums, Ojo was doing whatever she wants, Noodles was streatching his arms to grab people, Slo Mo was punching people, and Wheels was rolling over peoples feet.

We were all fighting and fighting hard.

Mayflowers 𓁹

They were fighting bad guys. I pulled up my laptop and quickly typed something in. I hacked onto the security camera that was filming our parents.

"Stop fighting! You see this is why we're captured and our kids are out there." Invisi-girl yelled at Miracle Guy and Sharkboy.

"What are you trying to say, Ghost?" Miracle Guy snapped. Invisi-girl sighed amd said, "Im saying that the Junior Heroics are more of a team that we'll ever be."

"Shes right." I spoke through the mic that I set up. Everyone looked to the direction of the voice and stared at the camera. "Its me, Mayflower. Im here to keep track on you. The Juniors are fighting their way there. You guys need to stand together as a team and not as people who fight each other, Invisi-girl is right. You guys fight because you care about whos kid is better or whos stronger. Its not about powers or strength, its about working together as a team and not individuals. Look at Missy, she doesnt have powers and yet, we still treat her like shes one of us."

Everyone looked at each other and sighed. "You guys are a team, alone your powers are special, but together they're unstoppable. The reason you guys are stuck there while your kids are fighting people twice their age is because they worked together, because they didnt care who was stronger, but they cared about saving you. And now I need you guys to put your bickering aside and listen to me." I said and everyone nodded.

"Miracle Guy, Techno, and Marcus. You guys should be able to find a single rock in there. Use that rock to pry open the door and if you cant, pry a chair open. The people are dumb and even though they are strong, they are most likely to put a key or technology device in somewhere obvious. Invisi-girl, I need you to turn invisible and look out for any bad guys who you dont recognise. Blinding Fast, get to the door and rub the lock as fast as you can. If the others cant find a key, then the heat from the friction will turn the metal soft, then Miracle Guy can pry it open." I ordered. Everyone got to work and the others helped each other. "This is what I call teamwork."

They managed to open the door with a rock and speed.

Miracle Guys 𓁹

After Technos daughter's speech, we got to work. Blinding Fast rubbed on the lock as Sharkboy tried to pry it open. I found a rock and Lava Girl made it hot so it would burn the metal.

We opened the door as I grabbed the camera from its original place.

"From the tracking device I have, it says you guys arent far away from Wheels and the team." Mayflower said. Techno looked at me confusedly. "Dont ask." His daughter quickly said.

We all listened to her instructions and soon we saw all our kids fighting.

"There they are! Go help them!" Mayflower yelled into the mic. This made the guards turn to us. "They've escaped!" The guys yelled.

We all started fighting but soon we were out numbered.

We all got captured and this time, we were seperated. This time, the doors were stronger.

"We're captured! All of us are seperated!" I yelled into the camera.

Mayflowers 𓁹

"We're captured! All of us are seperated!" Miracle Guy yelled. I dropped my mic. "Its all up to you!" He yelled.

"Its all up to me." I whispered.

Its all up to me.