Chapter Three: Paladins of Old

Third Pov:

~ One week later ~

It has been a whole week since Coran told the kids about their parents.

One whole week since they had started their bonding with their Lions.

A whole week since Kelly and Thomas had their last fight.

Along, with a whole week since Quorra and Selene had come back from their mission.

Everyone was a bit tense on the Castle... Everyone knew why, they just chose to ignore it, until someone decided to bring it up. But it never did. The question that everyone is wanting to hear hasn't been asked, since they found out about their parents.

All the kids really knew about their parents was that Coran had met them and never said or uttered a word about them. All he'll do is mention their parents, like he does when he mentions the previous Paladins. Which confused them a lot.

Jayden had hunches about their parents being the previous Paladins, but just pushed them aside thinking nothing of it.

Quorra however, is finding her situation rather difficult. Since she is the only one that knows about her parents. About the Blue and Red Paladins being her parents and her having family relations with Kelly and Thomas.

Sure Selene knows but she is finding it difficult to help her girlfriend in her mini crisis. Selene knows that Quorra wants to tell Kelly and Tom the truth about themselves, but doesn't because she knows when the time comes, all of that will be revealed.

But when..? That's the question everyone is asking themselves...

When are they going to find out?

When did this all start?

When did these massive facts about them become massive secrets?

The kids were tense but were able to get along with one another even though secrets have been formed in and throughout their entire lives.

Coran is very proud of them. Even though he kept their parents a secret from them. They still look up to him, believe in him, trust him and talk to him, like as if it had never happened in the first place.

Coran called everyone to the Main Bridge, on a Red Alert.

Apparently, a group of people had managed to sneak on board the Castle and have hidden themselves fairly well within the Castle. Once everyone had gathered in the Main Bridge, is when Coran, Quorra and Selene were all announcing the plan and orders.

"Paladins. There has been an intrusion within the Castle. I can't say who it was since the Cameras in the Castle had been shut down for maintenance and repairs, due to that mishap that had happen during the following week." Coran announced.

What had happened was that a fellow Blade member that Quorra knows and works with, thought it would be funny to disrupt their Camera feeds as a joke and had accidentally fused Voltron's live feeds with their own live feeds. Thankfully Selene was able to get the camera feeds back up and running let alone a few hours prior to the meeting they are having now, when she had found out about the intruders, that haven't made a single move since they've hidden themselves.

"The goal you are all having to do is search, find and capture the intruders. You've all had the basic training done, with me and Selene now it's time to put them to good use. This is not a practice run or joke. This is real. So, no fighting amongst yourselves and work together."

Quorra announced, looking at Kelly and Thomas from her last notion, who looked at each other and nodded, surprising everyone, but went back to focusing on the mission they are being given when Selene spoke up.