Su Hang took out a bunch of keys and handed one to her. "This is the key for this place. If you want to find something, you can come by and help yourself."

Yun Xi glanced at the key hesitatingly. "Why do you trust me so much? Aren't you afraid that I will destroy your house?"

"I don't have many valuable things in my house. The only things that are valuable are the medicinal materials and equipment. You can do anything you like."

"Okay! Thank you in advance."

To express her gratitude, Yun Xi pulled over a piece of A4 paper from the experiment table and took out a pen to write down a series of drug reactions and experimental equations.

Su Hang stood on the side and, in a dumbfounded manner, watched her smoothly jot down a series of equations. His mouth hung agape in astonishment.

"This is a thank-you gift. I know that your mind is on this experiment at the moment, so I won't disturb you. I'll be heading home. You can find someone else to take me back."

"I'll take you. I can't abandon you here anyway."

If he'd really abandoned her here, as soon as Young Marshal Mu got word, he might actually demolish his house.

Who knew what that tyrant was willing to do for this girl, and he dared not risk finding out!

Yun Xi had a bag full of medicines that she'd gotten from the pharmacy. She pulled out several pillows.

She arranged one for her grandfather, one for grandfather Jiang, and one for the second eldest man of the Chen family.

Holding onto the pillows while heading down the stairs, Yun Xi could hear her father and her mother arguing in the living room.

Listening carefully, she overheard her father say that an energy project his company was working on had been moved to another vice president.

It meant that his boss had gone above him and handed over the project to others, which basically made him a figurehead of a vice president.

The energy company where Yun Yuanfeng worked produced the best fertilizers and controlled the best water supply in the country.

All the energy resource developers across the country had collaborations with them, and the bigger the project, the more lucrative it was.

In order to get these collaboration projects, business owners used all sorts of backdoor tactics, such as bribery.

As a vice president, her father benefited the most from these shady business dealings.

This was also the main reason why her dad had not competed for other executive positions, but instead desperately wanted to become a vice president.

The general manager was going to retire soon, and if Yun Xi's father could move up the ladder to this position it would be the pinnacle of his life's desires.

But now, he'd lost a big project, and the only thing he could think of was that the scandal Liang Xiuqin had caused recently had offended the Chen family.

"I've already told you! That was someone else framing and setting us up. Ziling didn't steal anything at all. The auction was very protected. How could a girl like her get things from inside?"

"If it wasn't her, then who else was it? You tell me, what on earth compelled her to cause a ruckus at Madame Chen's auction? Even Young Marshal Mu is deferential toward her. And yet my own family are so desperate to humiliate me."

The thought of losing out on such a lucrative deal made Yun Yuanfeng so frustrated that he wanted to beat Liang Xiuqin!

What a bunch of troublesome women.