Chapter - 3 - Why am I even here?

Me- Wow this book is here I was searching this book from a long time!

Taehyung- Sorry but you can't take this book!

Me- Why can't I take this book?

Taehyung- Because

Me- Because?

Taehyung- I have took this 

Taehyung ran away like a metro train! 

And he is still the same! Ugh! I can't think anything now!!!. I Saw at taehyung and taehyung was drawing my mom !

Me- 💢💢💢why can't you think anything else?

Taehyung- What do you want me to think?

Me- Just about the world or anything else

Taehyung- No!

My anger was out of control so I was about to punch but he hold my hands

Taehyung- No one can punch understood Mrs. Useless bitch 

Me- I can beat you 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

I was about to punch him from my second hand but he dragged me on the floor . He was too strong I can't move my hands his hands was in top of me . Staring at my face with dangerous looks, But still he looked handsome .

I suddenly started to blush. I kicked him and threw him away, at the wall! My face was so red that I felt like that I'm going to blast right now.

While at the living room-

Taehyung's mom- You did a good work locking them together

Mom- I know it is useless because can't you hear they don't stop fighting how will their engagement will go if they are like this??

Taehyung's mom- I know the solution!

Mom- What solution??

Taehyung's mom- The solution is you! You are the main reason why they are fighting right now!

Mom- Me???? 

Taehyung's mom- Ya , you have to fix this ! But if you do this too much tae will not agree for the engagement but if you don't do this too tae will not like the idea of the engagement .

Mom- Tell me the solution!

Taehyung's mom- See you have to act rudely to taehyung if you act rudely then he will start hating then but if you do this too much he will not like this family anymore so you have to do it carefully!

Mom- I can't do it , he is so sweet that I can't stop being sweet !

Taehyung's mom- No you can do it! Remember that day! when your daughter went outside and you planned that you will give them to eat alcohol , that if the alcohol works to them! But before you planned you told taehyung rudely " I'm not talking to you taehyung" and ya this too " Taehyung please go out of the room" You were angry that day so you told him rudely if you do this again it can work.

Taehyung's mom- That day he was upset too , if he became upset and then your daughter give him encouragement there is a chance that they will like each another!!!!!!

Mom- Ya, you are right but hear they are fighting so much!

Taehyung's mom  - Ya that's the chance

Mom- But let them stay for a day like that 

Taehyung's dad- Ya you can.

Back at the lock room -

Me- what the hell this is so cold.

Taehyung- So what can I do?

Me- I didn't asked you ( cough cough )

Taehyung- Stop acting as you catch a cold 

Me- I have already catch a cold I'm not acting! ( cough )

Taehyung- As you think !

Me- ( Cough , cough) Uhh... here is so cold!

Taehyung- Fine, fine take my jacket.

Me- ( blushed) I don't need you jacket!

Taehyung- Take it nor you will die out here in cold!

Me- ( blushed) From when started being so sweet ??!!

Taehyung- If you don't need it I'll take it back!!

Me- No, no I'll wear this 

Taehyung- Hmm.

We both- Why am I even here?

We both- Huh? Why are you copying me??

We both- Ugh!

Me- Ok , ok why are we telling the same thing 😂😂😂

Taehyung- 😏😏Idk 😂😂😂

This was the first time he laughed in front of me! But he looked so cute!! I wished that I and he laughed all the day, and I would really die with his cuteness!!!

Creak!

We both- Huh?

Mom- At least you 2 laughed and at least taehyung gave his jacket to my child!

Taehyung- ( blushed ) I didn't wanted to see anyone like this with cold and coughing it irritates me !

Mom- Taehyung go to your mom and dad! And my child come here to with me!

Me- o-ok

Taehyung- Yes, mam!

Slam!

Mom- So what do you think you will marry him or not how are you feeling after you and he was alone together!

Me- I really felt great 😄😄😄and I would really like to marry him ( with trust eyes )

Mom- It was your first force  date with him 😂😂

Me- Ya 😂😂

Mom- Let's eat dinner together with their family

Taehyung's pov

Ugh! I can't take her out of my mind she was really sweet but not more sweet then her mom 😤😤 But still at least I didn't behave like she was a garbage dumb