I patiently waited for the Devaronian to round the corner, and once the big brute revealed himself in the doorway, I smiled and crooned, "Miss me?"

Then I sprang into action.

Letting out a battle cry to rattle the stars, I jumped up and grabbed ahold of his outstretched arm, using my momentum to swing myself around his shoulders and wrap my legs around his neck. I squeezed my legs as tight as I could, and after a few seconds of his attempts to throw me off of him, he fell to his knees.

Just when I thought I was about to give him the death he almost gave me, he threw himself against the nearby panels, pinning myself between him and the wall. Using his pure strength, he pressed me harder and harder into the wall until my shoulder, which was taking the brunt of the force, popped out of place. I let out a strangled cry as I released him immediately, scrambling to my feet as I grasped my arm with my other hand. Sucking in a sharp breath, I held in another cry of pain as I shoved my arm back into the shoulder socket.

This wasn't the first time I had to relocate a joint, but that didn't make the pain any easier to bare. Cradling my injured arm against my chest, I staggered away from Burg as he regained his bearings.

Exhaling sharp and pointed breaths, I frantically searched around for a way to defeat the brute without the use of my left arm.

And when my eyes landed on the control panel to the door, I had my answer.

Not even bothering to think about the cameras, I raised my palm in Burg's direction, directing the chaotic current of the Force around him and forced him towards the doorway. The Devaronian furrowed his brows when he began to move in the opposite direction he wanted to go, growing more and more frantic when he began to realize what was happening.

"Jedi!" He bellowed, his deep voice rattling my brain and carrying throughout the entire prison transport. It made me wince.

"That's right, asshole," I bit out, biting my bottom lip against the pain in my shoulder, "I am a motherfucking Jedi."

As soon as Burg was in the doorway, I slammed my hand down on the button that closed the doors to the control room. The top door came crashing down onto his shoulders, but I severely underestimated Burg's strength. He caught the door on his back and was even able to lift it up, despite the hydraulics of the door forcing it down.

This little kink in my plan only phased me for a moment. A smirk to rival the devil spread across my lips as I slowly reached for the control panel again, and Burg's own smile faltered as my finger hovered over another button.

"I'd say I'm sorry," I called to him as he shouted angrily, using all of his strength to keep the door from crushing him, "But I think we both know I'm enjoying this way to much to be sorry about it."

Then I pressed the button with my finger, laughing as the side doors slammed shut. A loud crack resounded as both of his horns broke off, flying in my direction. One clattered to the floor in front of me, but the other flew straight through the air, and my hand few up to catch it. Once my fingers wrapped around the severed horn, a dark laugh escaped my lips.

"Too easy," I muttered with a smile, pressing the button to open the doors again. Burg laid unconscious on his back, a slow trickle of blood seeping from both of the stumps where his horns used to be. Bending down, I allowed myself to take some of Burg's life-force to heal my arm. The Devaronian grunted in his unconscious state as some of his health was transferred to me, but I didn't care. He was unconscious. He had extra health to spare.

I moved my arm around, wincing when it twinged when I moved it to hard or to fast. But it was healthy enough to use in battle, so I would just have to live with the little twinge of pain. It's not like I haven't had to fight for my life with injuries before.