once the private huge room was filled, the lights have switched out (/off). the audience stopped making noises, their attention now focus infront where the table's spot has the only spotlight. the players were all now present, in their chair.

"i didn't know you were also interested to the omega," namjoon started to the younger one who is in between of him and taehyung. the short lad lets out a playful giggle and beams lovingly, "i love gambling when life and rank involves in it♡︎." his eyes are usually close, and as expected, he is wearing his oversized chimmy sweater. of course, his quiet sister stood there behind him. she is the host and dealer.

jimin usually just gonna be a dealer when a gamble is going on in this floor, but tonight's different, very much different. he opens his eyes slightly to peek with his eye-smile, his face darkening. he said softly with his pink cheeks, "after all, i'd love to know what's the worth of that submissive omega~♡︎" they can sense the built excitement of the cute, dominant omega, park jimin.

taehyung gulps thickly since he can feel the two's heavy pheromones, they're fighting with their instincts. the two seriously looks like they aren't even gonna try losing to this game. he then glance at the other gambler who seems to not be interested in the conversation, he was looking at his watch and then the crowds. he looks like he is from his 30's. taehyung then remember yoongi. the omega didn't come because he is in heat, plus it will be difficult since the room is 95% filled with alphas. suddenly, he heard fake coughs to shook him back from reality.

"annyeoooong, everyone.." she said tiringly yet with her soothing voice on the mic, sending shivers to audience. she showed them the black colored cardbox in the air. she continue, "toniiiiight's game will be grim reaper~" the audience starts murmuring, but that didn't stop her to continue. "this game plays strictly fooour people, and teaming up with the other gambler is highlyyyy prohibited. the rules arrrre; (1) don't shooowww nor tell your card, (2) youuuu lose when you got the scythe aaaand skull card in your hand, and (3) you can bet anythiiiiing or how much as you like, buuuuutt the bigger you bet, the twice you'll receive when you woooon. the gaaame goes by the dealer giving them cards one by one 'till nooothinnngg is left to her hand, then the players will flip their cards to their pooooiint of view."

the 2 casino workers place down black and gray colored chips on each corner of the table. it was a chance for eunjin to pull out the cards inside the black box, divide and shuffling the cards altogether. taehyung saw the back of the cards, it was black too with white frames, but the front was white and there shimmers black colored symbols in the middle. eunjin showed each card in the air while saying; "the human skull, grim reaper's scythe, the number four, a piece of bone, 2 crossed bones (×), sign of the cross (✞︎), coffin, crow, demon, an eye (𓁹), 3 bats, pluto (♇ aka hades), a drop of blood, and a dead rose~"

jimin was keeping his plastered face, still beaming with an eye-smile.. his aura was light as the flower, but don't ever get deceived. namjoon have his mouth hidden to his hands, his nose was rested to the back of his palm as rested to his 2nd hand, and his elbows are on the table's surface. taehyung was sitting there stiff, not comfortable on his chair. suddenly it feels airtight, even though the air conditioners were letting out cold, winter-like air to keep the tension in the room to be cool as possible. the other man was just staring his front surface, he is still stuck in his own world which made him look like a robot. eunjin then continue while walking around them as the camera follows her, "the amount of each card carries doooesn't matter. when yooouu already have a pair of saaaame cards, show it by placing them in the miiiiddle of the table~ less cards you hoooold, greater chance to win ooorrrr be stuck 'till you have the skull and scythe symbol which faaaaates your death~"

taehyung felt like he was starting to sweat. he saw eunjin smiled slightly yet her eyes have vanished, though he can't see her other eye because of the bangs covering it. she gave the cards to one of the casino worker to serve it to the players. she stopped beside taehyung and look at him, she returns to her emotionless face. she took his chips, one each. her breast bounced each time she moves which causes some reactions to some audience, she looks really seductive without even trying. she said without breaking the eye contact, "we served you 40 chips, 25 for black and 15 piiieeeeces for gray oooonnesss~ the black chip costs 1 hundred 10-thousaaaand won (₩110, 000), while the graaaayyy costs 1 million and 1 hundred-thousand won (₩1, 100, 000)."

she closen their face, but not close enough to have their forehead and nose touch, instead close enough to view clearly her badongkers (boobs). she continue with threatening voice yet still soothing, "so i hope all the players coooooperate since the chips came from our casino~"

"pfft," namjoon was grinning which made their attention move towards him. he rose his eyebrows and got his chin up. his face have darken as his lips curved up further. he was looking down at them as if they're disgusting. he opens his palms, "what a low money, now add me 20 more gray chips."

the audience started to murmur from shock. the older man between him and taehyung, seemed to can't bring his words from the sudden demand of namjoon. he was shaking with his mouth agaped, and hands were fisted to the table. taehyung just grips his shirt, looking down to his lap. jimin then bursted a child-like laugh, "nyahahahaha! namjoon is so cool, i love it so much! please, show your cool side more~♡︎"

A/N: yes, the game came from my mind. i created it, so it's my rules, fuckers.

S/D: four symbolizes death

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐘
the human skull - queen
grim reaper's scythe - king
with pairs:
pluto (♇ aka hades) - ace
an eye - jack
sign of the cross (✞︎) - 10 scores
dead, thorny rose - 9 scores
coffin - 8 scores
a drop of blood - 7 scores
demon - 6 scores
crow - 5 scores
the number four - 4 scores
3 bats - 3 scores
2 crossed bones (×) - 2 scores
a piece of bone - joker