You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!

Start from the beginning

"Oooooooouuuuu Hinata Shoyo who is that chocolate for???" I say while nudging his arm and winking.

"N- no one!!" -Hinata says while a little blush creeps up his cheeks.

"Awe it's okay Hinata I won't judge. I bet it's for Kageyama huh? That's why you didn't tell him any of this?"

"What?! Of course not duh why would I give that jerk of a setter anything?" He stays quiet then mumbles, "Besides if I did it's just a gratitude present for training with me no biggie..."

"Ha! I knew it!!"

"Shhh shut up! Mind your own business y/n!" -Hinata

"Aweee but, your business is so fun! Also what you said reminded me of Tsukki. He literally says that to me any time I try asking him something personal. (ω;)"

"Speaking of which, if you're going to give chocolate only to him why are you making so many?" -Hinata

"Well you see- uh I actually don't know. You think it's a lot? I don't even know if he likes chocolate."

"I know he likes strawberry cake, maybe you should've bought that at a bakery..." -Hinata

"Dammit oh well I'll just buy some in the morning and leave it at the teacher's lounge so it doesn't die throughout the day."

"We need to make a plan on how to give those to Tsukki." -Hinata

"A plan?"

"Yes a plan! If you straight up give them to him he'll be all 'Idiot I don't like chocolate go shove these up your butt, you are such a fatty'." -Hinata says trying to make an impersonation of Tsukki.

We look at each other and burst out laughing loudly.

Hinata's little sister enters the kitchen and yells to her brother, "Shut up Shoyo! I'm trying to watch my cartoon!"

We try to hold in our laughter but we just end up laughing louder and louder everytime we look at each other again.

We finish the chocolates and leave them in the fridge to freeze and collect the next day. Then we play some board games and video games, I also helped him with his homework a bit. Then we watched a comedy movie and finally passed out at almost 2 in the morning.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Next Day... Feb. 14
━━━━━━━━━━━━

I ride on the back of Hinata's bike while he's speeding down the hill. We arrive to school and our class.

School was decorated in pink and red hearts and streamers. People were giving each other love letters or chocolates all over the place.

Luckily Kageyama wasn't there yet so we could start carrying out our special operation: Chocolate-Salty-Man! Why we named it that way, we have no idea. We were drunk on juice boxes last night when we made it up.

The first phase was trying to give the chocolates to him in the morning. I knew what time he arrived at so we went to take our positions.

"Okay remember the plan y/n?" -Hinata whispers to me as we're leaning over a wall trying to see if Tsukki was coming.

"Yes, I'll walk in carrying a bunch of heavy books and when Tsukki turns the corner to the first year hallway, we will bump into each other 'on accident'. I'll drop the books and accidentally scare him, then apologize by gracefully handing him the chocolates. This plan cannot fail!"