31- new friend?

no one pov

"tae get up!!"

taehyung was shook awake. his eyes opening slowly to be met with a blurry jimin. the older shaking him awake. "ughh~~ let me sleep." tae said after realized what was going on.

"no. we have stupid school. get your cute ass up!" jimin said again, tearing the blankets off the boy. tae pouted from the cold, but slowly did as he was told.

once i did, i lazily walked to the bathroom, ignoring jimin who only giggled. after i washed my face, i felt more awake. walking back to his room seeing him getting his bag together.

"you sleep to much." jimin spoke. tae looked at him offended. " i do not. i just like sleeping." he rolled his eyes. jimin giggled again. "yeah yeah. sure. but hurry up and get ready." jimin shushed tae, fixing his glasses.

taehyung looked around. "what do i wear?" he asked confused. jimin looked at him, sighing lightly walking to his closet. he opened it and grabbed out a messy bin filled with clothes.

jimin dug through the bin and grabbed a black shirt and blue jeans. throwing them on taehyung. tae looked at the clothes. "you keep them in a bin?" he asked the older.

jimin nodded. "yeah, keeps them separate from all my nice clothes." he said. tae nodded. "thats actually smart." tae said quietly. jimin giggled. "well, i am a genius so.." he teased, making tae roll his eyes.

-

after taehyung was changed he sighed at the plain outfit. jimin looked at him. "can you text jungkook to pick us up?" he asked, not wanting to walk to school. taehyung nodded. "yeah sure." he replied getting out his phone.

bear: morning kookie
kookie: hi tae. are u ok?
bear: yes. can you pick me and jimin up for school??
kookie: yeah sure
bear: thanksssss
kookie: your welcome <3

taehyung blushed lightly at the heart jungkook texted. quickly shutting off his phone due to his flustered state. jimin didnt know what happened, but smirked at taes pink cheeks.

"is he picking us up?" jimin asked. tae looked at jimin and nodded. "y-yes.." he replied trying his best not to stutter embarrassed. jimin only nodded with a giggle.

long story short, jungkook arrived and both tae and jimin hurried to his car. 

"hi jungkook!" jimin said in a over excited voice for a morning. jungkook flinched slightly at the loudness, but smiled at the boy who got in the backseat. "hi jimin."

taehyung then got in the passenger seat. jungkooks eyes quickly sparkling in admiration as he saw the younger. taehyung only smiled shyly at him. "hi kookie.." he said cutely. jungkook chuckled softly. "hi tae." he replied as taehyung buckled up.

as the car started driving. jungkooks mind was on something. debating weather he should do it or not.

the male kept subtly glancing at taehyung who was oblivious, looking out the window. the olders hand gripped the steering wheel tighter as he debated more.

but jungkook decided 'fuck it'. and smoothly snaked his hand onto taehyungs thigh.

taehyugn twitched slightly out of shock when he felt jungkooks hand on his thigh. he shyly looked over to jungkook who had his eyes on the road casually. tae looked away quickly and blushed.

as taehyung looked away, jungkook visibly relaxed. keeping his hand comfortably on the youngers soft thigh.