--Backstory--

16 years ago in Fortuna.....

Ciara's POV

I was walking down the street to this castle in the town of Fortuna. To be honest it's really weird walking alone, but who cares. But while I was walking to the church, people were giving me weird glares. Me on the other hand spoke out, "The fuck is yall starin at, mind your damn business". Anyways, I'm on a mission to kill a demon that runs the church before it takes over the the island and open the hell gate to the demon world. Of course nobody wants that. As I was walking I thought, 'hmmm... the lighting of the town is really gloomy... like something is-' my thought was interrupted with a big BANG '-happening.'

She was right in front of the building when she heard the noise, so she ran inside the building and saw two white haired guys. One of them had red and black clothing while the other had red, navy blue, and black clothing, they were fighting with swords and guns. While they were having their combat, she was more focused on the man with red and black clothing. "Wow that man is fine as hell." I said in my head, or so I thought. "You don't look too bad yourself sweetheart."

(she was wearing this btw)

Dante's POV

"You don't look too bad yourself sweetheart." I said when I heard her talk about me. Not going to lie, she is pretty hot. But that's besides point, I walked up to her and asked her "What are you doing here I never seen a pretty lady like you before?" She explained that the she was on a mission to kill the demon priest, which I just killed btw.

~1 year time skip~

Dante and Ciara were at the bar and drinking for the victory of defeating the demon priest, closing the gate to the underworld, and saved the island from getting destroyed any further. "That mission was so difficult, but at least I had a good time strawberry." Ciara said as she smiled and her face heated up at Dante. "I had a great time too honeybun," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. They both developed feelings for each other but are too afraid to confess because of not wanting to be rejected. "Would you like to come to my place for the night?" Dante asked. "You know it!" Ciara answered excitedly.

~Time skip to Dante's place~

Ciara's POV

Hmmmm.....it's pretty awkward between us and I had a feeling it would be because I really like him but I'm scared to get rejected, so I'm thinking that me and him should do a drinking challenge and see who will confess first. Which is bad when you think about but you only live once. I asked him about the challenge and he agreed to it but he was really being cocky about it. Whatever at least I like him though.

~15 shots of vodka later~

"I like you Ciara/Dante" both in shock but too drunk to care, then they started laughing as they got closer. Dante was the first to make the move and kissed her on the lips. Then they went to a whole make out session and it led to things (that I am not writing down at the moment).

~Next Morning~

Dante is out doing missions to kill demons while Ciara is going through morning sickness. Then as time goes by, Ciara finds out she is pregnant and she was freaking out. She made the worst decision in her life, she runs away to Japan to start a new life. 9 months later, she has daughter named y/n. Y/n looked like Ciara but has the eyes of Dante. Ciara is grateful to have the baby with her and when she looks into her eyes, she reminds her of Dante and she couldn't be any happier. But as for Dante, he was miserable, he couldn't focus straight, all he thought about was Ciara. Maybe one day he'll come across her and love her like nobody else, but he has a little surprise that will give shock in his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------———

I don't own any of the pictures I use in this book, if you can give me the creators name that would be great😁