•CHAPTER 46•

'Im fine'

---

Amora sat, alone, in her room looking out of her bae window into the distance. Wonder how he was, when can she see him? How long now?

Amora obviously distress was wearing on her, her sleepless night, and hardly eating anything from nerves.

She just wanted him back, in her arms and his lips on hers. The though of him not making it crossed her mind everyday, even thought she's been getting letters from his parents for the last 2 week updating her on his health.

The knock at the door at the door had taken Amora out of her gaze, seeing her sister stood in the door frame, bothered expression.

"Mores..." Fleur whispers, "you need to sleep."

Amora's olive green eyes staring at her Fleur, the lifeless expression she wore on her face.

"I'm fine," Amora muttered, turning her head away from her.

"Your not Amora, we all know your not," Fleur uttered, her voice shaky.

Amora stayed silent, ignoring any Noice around her, blocking it out of her head.

"You don't have to talk about it, but Cedric wouldn't want you to do this to yourself mores," Fleur explained, making Amora eye water from just hearing his name.

"He'd want you to stop worrying, and sleep and start to eat more."

"I can't," Amora cried.

Fleur walked towards her pulling her into a secure hug, whispering comforting words in her ear.

"He'll be fine, I'm promise you," she whispers, holding a shaking Amora in her arms.

"Why him? Why did it have to be him?" Amora continued, "he is so pure, he'd never wish any harm on anyone."

"The worst things alway happen to the best people," Fleur claimed, hold Amora shaking hands.

"He's probably trying to convince the healers to let him see you," Fleur smiled, making Amora laugh sadly.

"When can I see him?" Amora asked, wanting to see him as soon as possible.

"In the recent letter Amos send us, probably in a few days," Fleur explained, making Amora eyes widen at how soon she really could see him.

"Wait! In a few day?"

Fleur nodded, making Amora jump up all of a sudden walking towards her dresser draws and started to pull clothing items out.

"Amora what are y-"

"I'm packing, because I'm going there as soon as possible."

---