he feverishly wiped the tears from his eyes, dream blamed himself being a crybaby for crying over george closing the door in his face. he had to remind himself that george doesn't mean it.

soon he heard the soft pitter-patter of water running from inside the bathroom, and dream picked himself up from the bed, walking out of the room to make breakfast, adding an extra egg to the pan just incase george was hungry.

it had been a half n hour now, 30 whole minutes that george had been in the shower, the boys eggs sitting cold on the counter.

dream pressed his ear up to the door and listened to the water falling, debating weather or not he should knock.

he decided against it, backing away.

"george needs alone time." dream said to himself, deciding to sit on the bed incase george did need dream for anything, and he scrolled aimlessly through twitter, liking and retweeting fanart as he waited for the water to turn off.

1 hour.
60 minutes.

george had been in the shower for an hour now, and dream decided now was the time to check up on him.

dream went over all the scenarios he would see in the bathroom, and he prayed that george hadn't found the pill bottles stuffed away on the top shelf that only dream could reach.
they had gotten rid of all the razors in the house, other then the one dream kept somewhere hidden so george wouldn't find it.

he knocked three times, waited for 20 seconds, and throughout those 20 seconds counted over exactly how many pills were left in the bottle, before twisting the knob and opening it slowly.

"george?" he questioned, eyes skimming over the bathroom, seeing a towel on the floor along with his clothes, and taking note of how hot it was in the small room.

he saw that the shower curtain was shut, the water running behind it.

dream re-braced himself for when he opened the shower curtain, and he pulled the slick material back, meeting eyes with his boyfriend sitting on the floor of the shower, under the heated water pouring down from the shower head.

george sobbed, reaching forward for dream, and dream accepted, getting in the shower after slipping his socks off, not caring that he was still in jeans and a tshirt.

dream sat back against the bath, pulling the boy into his lap as george continued to cry, his face red and hands wrinkled.

"shh, honey, its ok. im here." dream spoke sweet nothings to the brunette, softly stroking his hair.

dream discreetly leaned forward and turned the heat of the water cooler, so that it wasn't a total sauna in there, and went back to rubbing georges back.

he eventually picked georges head up from off of dreams soaked shirt and gently swiped the salty tears off of his face, still holding his head in his hands, "whats wrong, love?" dream asked, a sweet tone in his voice.

"im so sorry." george whimpered out, handing tightly gripping dreams soaked through wet shirt.

"what are you sorry for? youve done nothing wrong."

"y- yes i have. ive done something very bad." george replied, eyes a burning red.

"what did you do, george?"

george was silent.

"george?"

dream turned his head to the side, looking out of the tub and noticing the empty pill bottle aimlessly tossed to the floor, before looking back up and meeting georges tear stained face, "i- im so sssorry." he slurred.

"its ok," dream said, standing up quickly with george in his arms, turning the water off.

"its ok," dream said again when he quickly dressed the older boy, not caring about his own wet clothes.

"if i dont see you again-" george begins, dream quickly cutting in,
"dont say that. it will be ok."

"i love you so much." george says, and lays his head back down on the bed, "i see stars."
dreams forces the tears out of his eyes, "i love you to."

"its ok," he said again, when he was putting george in the car.

"stay awake for me, sweetheart. dont close those pretty eyes of yours." he spoke quickly, noticing george slip in and out of consciousness in the passenger seat.

"its ok," dream said again, this time to himself, as he ran an unconcious george into the emergency room, yelling for a doctor.

"itll be ok, my love, itll all be ok." he repeated as george was taken onto a stretcher and wheeled off into a room.

dream sat in the waiting room chairs, and all he did was cry.

he cried because he knew he could've done better. he should've known. he should've taken the pills out of the room before george found them, he should've made george the happiest guy on earth, but instead lets this happen.

"its ok." he said to himself once more, before a doctor came out of a hallway, calling for his name with a solemn look on his face.