A certain word made you stay

Omg 13 views!!!!

This is crazy, I never thought I'd get so many!

Tw: Just some kissing really/neck kissing and hickeys. There will be some flirting too.

Dream, George and Sapnap were roommates and while George and Sapnap were sleeping Dream was awake. He was just scrolling through his tweets as he found a tweet saying:

*George just tell me you love me*

When he looked at it, he saw a reply from George. The reply just said I love you dream! Was this real? Why did he not see this before?

(he went to Georges room and woke him up)

Dream's POV:

George when did you have time to comment that?

He just looked at me weird and then looked at my phone. He saw the reply and blushed a little. I noticed it and gave him a smirk. I knew that he was embarrassed since after I smirked, he looked away almost instantly. I giggled and kissed his head.

As I was walking out, I heard George ask: "Can you please stay Dream?" I had a soft spot for him, so I came back and stayed with him.

George's POV:

As I asked Dream to stay, he came back and sat on the bed with me. I hugged him tight and put me head on his chest. I matched my breathing to his as I was listening to his heartbeat. Suddenly he pushed me, I was kind of disappointed. He held my head with his hands and looked at me. Before I knew it, he kissed me, and I kissed him back. He later went down to my neck making very dark and circular hickeys. It felt nice but I try to act like I did not care, well let's just say it failed.

I made a faint moan, but that did not stop Dream from continuing. It went on for a few minutes until we both heard someone say: "Uhhh guys?"

Sapnap's POV:

Uhhh guys? 

I just looked at them while I stood at the door frame. I looked ta George who was filled with hickeys. Then I looked at Dream who was holding George, this felt very awkward. I just stood there as they looked at me with a raging and confused face at the same time. I looked at them also with a confused face and just said: "W-was interrupting s-something?" God, I felt like such a third wheel.

They yelled yes at me and I decided to leave to not cause any war between us.  I silently walked back to my room I was so traumatic. I think I need to sleep before I get any more trauma. I fell asleep very fast which was unusual but better.

George's POV:

"Well, that was awkward", I said to dream in a blushing face. He laughed and let go of me. I just laid down embarrassed. He laid down beside me and started to hug me. His hug was so warm which made me comfortable. I fell asleep from the hug.

*Next morning*

I woke up very early and Dream was still sleeping. I took his hand away from my waist and woke up. I went downstairs and to no surprise Sapnap was already awake. I said good morning and went to make some breakfast. I just made pancakes and I had apple juice.

After I was done eating Sapnap walked over to me and said: "So about yesterday..."

I don't want to talk about it Sapnap. Let's just say that did not go as we planned to go. Sapnap please don't mention it to anyone okay?

He nodded and went to the living room and watched the news. Nothing special just the weather and sports. It was getting quite annoying that the news were just boring and filled with sports. They usually watched movies instead. 

Later Dream wake up and just continues to stare at me for like half an hour until I pulled him into another room.

"Why are you looking at me Dream?", I asked him.

"Why not? You taste good Georgie", he said to me in a low voice making me blush. "D-don't call me that", I said back blushing intensely and turning my head away. I walked out of the room leaving Dream alone until he eventually also came out. Sapnap did not even notice that we were gone. He was basically glued to his phone at that point.

We never really talked about it but sometimes Dream would come to my room to annoy me then either hug me or give me a hickey. It became a routine after a while. He was weird... but I liked it.

IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SHORT.

It's been a fricking long day today so yeah. I don't think I'm going to post tomorrow so don't expect anything tomorrow or on Sunday. Maybe just maybe I will post something on Sunday but it's not so likely. I think I'll post more on like weekdays so like from Monday - Friday and sometimes on Sundays. Ill also sometimes post on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday since my schedule is sooooo recket. 

That's everything I wanted to say... Wait!!!!! Also, I forgot to say! After I was done with this story, I had 17 VEIWS!!!!! Like ahhhhh I just had 13!!!!! I'm so happy about that, thank you so much!

Now that's all!

Bye!!

900 words!