Yasmins POV

Truthfully, I have been distancing myself from Lay these past few weeks but I only felt the need to do this because I knew if I chose to go over to Malaysia and Threes house, Ben would somehow magically find himself showing up

Truthfully, I have been distancing myself from Lay these past few weeks but I only felt the need to do this because I knew if I chose to go over to Malaysia and Threes house, Ben would somehow magically find himself showing up. I mean Ben had every right to be around as I did, we shared some of the same friends and ain't really fuck with nobody else. Neither of us could be mad at the other for being around. I just hated how I could never get away from Ben, even if I wanted to. I was constantly reminded of him everywhere i turnt. I wasn't even realizing that I was being bogus until Journee and Perky reached out to be on Malaysia's behalf.

Just as I approached my locker, I felt somebody tap me on my shoulder, as I turned around expecting to see Malaysia I frowned. What the hell did Rich want?

"Ten said that he's sorr —"

Oh no. We aren't doing this.

"Don't.. Rich, You already know that I don't want to hear anything he has to say.. Tell him I said go to hell."

You see, Everytime Ben fucks up he harasses me until I have no other choice but to forgive him. Since Ben got his GED through a program at the county jail during the last sentence he served, and I was keeping my distance steering clear of him, I didn't expect to be bothered, now he was sending his friends to fuck with me? Nope that wasn't going to work. I literally watched him fuck another bitch right in front of my eyes. I couldn't shake the image from my head.

— FLASHBACK —

I busted into Ben's bedroom over at Kentrells house. I watched as he continued sending deep strokes into the girl. I couldn't see much because there was a blanket around them but I knew what the fuck he was doing. I watched as the girls eyes bugged out of her head when she noticed me, the look on her face was priceless.

He didn't jump off of the girl until she screamed. 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉.

After Ben stood back up, his attention turned to me.

"Yas... baby I promi—"

"FUCK YOU! DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME!"

I began beating on his chest. I watched out the corner of my eyes as the girl began looking around for her clothes.  Bitch ain't even got no body.

"And what are YOU doing?"

I questioned. Fully recognizing the girl.

Kyrah Jackson.. a sophomore at my school. I use to be super close to her brother until Ben told me he didn't like me hanging out with him. How fucking ironic.

[PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP RN IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY]

·····•·····